Not open for further replies.

nomore stinkies

Gee, Who did that?
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
IL
OCPA - Oklahoma Council of Public Affairs

OCPA Oklahoma Council on Public Affairs a Sensible Solution
April 9,2014 by Jonathan Small Try OCPA......

I don't know how to put a link in without all this nonsense above, but this article is for every lawmaker out there. Common sense. Maybe this was posted last year but I didn't see it. Yep sending this one to Dick Durbin..........

Just Me

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
OCPA - Oklahoma Council of Public Affairs

OCPA Oklahoma Council on Public Affairs a Sensible Solution
April 9,2014 by Jonathan Small Try OCPA......

I don't know how to put a link in without all this nonsense above, but this article is for every lawmaker out there. Common sense. Maybe this was posted last year but I didn't see it. Yep sending this one to Dick Durbin..........

A million "likes" from me. That's the very best, sensible, all-inclusive pro-vaping argument I've ever read. This guy has some sense. He needs to run for President.

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
It was pretty incredible. I sent it to Dick Durbin. He has his panties in a bunch over the lost MSA money so I don't think he would draft such common sense legislation. He is too busy beating up Governor Rauner and trying to figure out how to keep us all smoking.

You're right that it's the loss of MSA money that he's most concerned with. More than for lost taxes, or loss of revenue for BP, or any of the other ANTZ true worries. Durbin gets enormous amounts of money from the lawyers involved in tobacco litigation, and is, and has been the top man in government fighting for their huge contingency fees paid for by tax payers in the involved states.

Durbin's professed claims of concern for people's health regarding smoking are wholly unsupported by the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread