Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
1) Just started my Mocha Cheesecake yesterday. It's very nice -- not quite nice enough to save it (Poeia's Minty Gingerbread and Fig Cheesecake take precedence for that), but very good. Is the mocha in Mocha Viennese relatively close in flavor? (I know the Viennese will add a different element than the cheesecake did, so that's not the issue.)

2) What is the chocolate in Chocolate Caramel Candy -- milk, dark, etc.?

Thank you.

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
1) Just started my Mocha Cheesecake yesterday. It's very nice -- not quite nice enough to save it (Poeia's Minty Gingerbread and Fig Cheesecake take precedence for that), but very good. Is the mocha in Mocha Viennese relatively close in flavor? (I know the Viennese will add a different element than the cheesecake did, so that's not the issue.)

2) What is the chocolate in Chocolate Caramel Candy -- milk, dark, etc.?

Thank you.

The mocha in Mocha Viennese is a richer, darker chocolate. And it is a dark chocolate in the Chocolate Caramel Candy.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Shucks. The candy is out but I'll probably try the Viennese in my next order, just in case. Because I haven't vaped anything else since I opened this bottle yesterday.

And, if I end up not liking the Viennese, I'll just have to make do with Sybil's Obsession which has a mocha element and is fantabulous.

ETA: And spell check did not underline "fantabulous" so how can I trust it to find less obvious mistakes.

Last edited:

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
Due to a customer cancellation, we've got some great savings for you!!

7 Leaves Menthol, 30mL, 0mg, 125% Flavor, 50/50 - $4.99
BC Coconut, 15mL. 2mg. 125% Flavor, 50/50 - $3.75
Butternilla, 15mL. 0mg. 125% Flavor, 50/50 - $3.75
Coconut Taffy, 15mL. 0mg. 125% Flavor, 50/50 - $3.75
Creamy Mint, 30mL Glass, 0mg, Std Flavor, 40/60 - $5.48
Creamy Mint, 30mL Glass, 3mg, Std Flavor, 40/60 - $5.48
Mellow Morning Buzz, 30mL, 0mg, Std Flavor, 50/50 - $4.99
Mellow Sunset, 15mL. 2mg. 125% Flavor, 50/50 - $3.75
Oh My Head!, 30mL Glass, 0mg, Std Flavor, 40/60 - $5.48
Oh My Head!, 30mL Glass, 3mg, Std Flavor, 40/60 - $5.48
Sexy Time!, 30mL Glass, 0mg, Std Flavor. 50/50 - $7.98
String Theory, 90mL Glass, 2mg, Std Flavor, 50/50 - $5.48

Since these are all mixed and ready to go, please don't combine with a normal order so we can ship these immediately,

Get 'em here: Mixed In Error : deejStuff eLiquid, The Apocalypse can wait...

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
Hi Witch1 - On April 15th you were a guest on Vapers.tv and I won a prize from you. I sent you an email per your request on April 15th and you responded that you would be sending me a gift code. I sent you another email on May 17th to let you know I was still waiting for the gift code. My emails' RE: was PlanetJanet here - Thank you for the prize! Please send the gift code and any instructions needed to place the order. Looking forward to trying your juice. Hoping all is well with you and deejStuff eliquid.

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
Hallo everyone,

My order (March 20 5212) is still Processing.

I sended emails but no reply・・・

When can I get ejuce ?

The best answer I can give you right now is that it will ship before the 1st of June. I finally got a resupply of the Menthol that I've been waiting on for a couple of weeks.

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
Still waiting for the gift code promised on April 15th. You guys OK?
Hi Witch1 - On April 15th you were a guest on Vapers.tv and I won a prize from you. I sent you an email per your request on April 15th and you responded that you would be sending me a gift code. I sent you another email on May 17th to let you know I was still waiting for the gift code. My emails' RE: was PlanetJanet here - Thank you for the prize! Please send the gift code and any instructions needed to place the order. Looking forward to trying your juice. Hoping all is well with you and deejStuff eLiquid.

Reactions: Poeia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread