Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
@anavidfan my real name is Chogaryitaliano

Well, darn you, now I have to eat more words, cause I cant hate YOU :)

giphy.gif

LilZ

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2015
S,C,
Beautiful , just perfect. At first I thought that somehow you got a brass standard button , but I think its just the golden reflection of the Artemis next to the WOL.

I bet you are just staring and staring and maybe giving it a kiss. I have been known to give my beauties a little peck.
Im weird....
Two many jokes for this one so

LilZ

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2015
S,C,
Artemis is in the house. Really is beautifully done. Here is a pose with my unbuilt Lite and then with today's atty - mod combo. It's a little flavor monster. View attachment 460086 View attachment 460088

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Besides having a great looking mod, how do you like the tank. There are reviewers that could build a perfect coil in there sleep but I want a real review of it. I'm looking to get something but I'm a flavor junkie. Someone said it does have good flavor and clouds which seam not possible.

Reactions: aiolos

LilZ

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2015
S,C,
Three Bottoms BUTTONS of the GUS ;)

16c821h.jpg
Qorax
In women's terminology, your one of those you love to hate. Explanation. You seem to be really good at what ever you do. I've done photography for professionally 15 to 20 years, playing around learning add 10. I keep seeing all these pictures of Gus mods that you've done. No shame in this game (mainly because I can't buy all of them) but I have downloaded most of them. The Artemis is my wallpaper on my computer. It was a sad daywhen Sophia Vergara got dethroned by a brass mod.

LilZ

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2015
S,C,

Looks like I'm eating a big piece of humble pie Qorax. I liked the video alot.
You also opened my eyes on telescopic mods. That one looked great screwed in our out. "I know insert joke here ". I wished the was a decent store in the sooth east of of the US that sold your products. Video only gets you so far but real life is something else. Great Video Gus
Randy b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread