Status
Not open for further replies.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
I'll be shocked if mine makes it to Central Florida before Friday. Actually, it might make it to CF by Thursday; but not to my house.

Want me to scoop it up for ya? (evilgrin) I'll be getting mine from Suntree USPS either tomorrow afternoon or Friday afternoon. I'd be happy to keep em safe for ya.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Mine are in New Yawk City, where they will be taking in Les Miserables at the Imperial theatre before catching a plane to the hinterlands. Depending on whether or not they get invited to the afterparty, they will get here in 5 -7 days.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Want me to scoop it up for ya? (evilgrin) I'll be getting mine from Suntree USPS either tomorrow afternoon or Friday afternoon. I'd be happy to keep em safe for ya.

You're close. Mine will come through West Melbourne PO. But it has to get through Orlando first.

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
Tracking shows Scarborough, but it should show Indy sorting around midnight -1am. It's become not uncommon for things not to show movement from the outbound hub until it's outbound from our hub. I have an atty built and fully expect to be having my morning coffee on the porch.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Mine also says Scarborough, with delivery tomorrow. I built a Lancia, Bonsai and Chalice III today, in anticipation. Even asked our mail carrier to ring twice if I'm slow to respond. I won't be, though! Can't wait to see what they really look like!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
When my woody gets here tomorrow I will likely caress it for a bit, then promptly load a derringer or my rem on top. Probably the derringer with the dark brown dready patina and black brads cap. I shall then load Wakonda, a battery, Squonk and vape. When it's time to rewick I'll give her her first good rubbing with mineral oil.

I just can't wait to behold sacred vapor out of a woodville.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
Tracking shows Scarborough, but it should show Indy sorting around midnight -1am. It's become not uncommon for things not to show movement from the outbound hub until it's outbound from our hub. I have an atty built and fully expect to be having my morning coffee on the porch.

I just checked mine and it's in Indy, I bet yours is too. So tomorrow for us!

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Vape%20Mail_zpsfscd7wjs.jpg
...waiting...

actually; "Your Item departed our USPS facility in CHARLOTTE, NC 28228 on May 27, 2015 at 9:17 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination."
Charlotte is about 30 miles away, but that would be driving miles not postal miles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread