Where do you order from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRizzo7

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Wichita, Kansas, USA.
I like my mechanical mods and my boxes, but lately I've really been wanting a regulated mod. I'm really wanting the Sigeli 150. Where would you order it from? I usually buy my stuff from local shops, but they're quite overpriced compared to online. Would love to have some input on online retailers with great reputations. Thank you!

ElevenEleven

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2015
Aren't box mods and regulated the same thing? Anyway I usually buy off ebay from a seller with decent reviews. Shipping time is usually on point and prices are competitive. Most won't reccomend that but trust me it's the way to go.
Box mods can also be mechanical.

VaporDNA is another site for mods.

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
Thanks everyone, I just ordered a different mod off 101vape. Never bought anything off of there. I've heard of most of these sites, thanks again guys!
No problem. I have heard good things about vape101. Only reason I mentioned ebay was cuz most things ship for free within a week. 101 might have free shipping too. Do they? Cuz I may try it out.

RipCigs

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2015
Croatia
Being from Croatia, my options are quite limited. Most orders are from Fasttech or Gearbest due to worldwide free shipping. Our local shops mostly have ridiculous prices (65$ for a Vamo v5 - not even an authentic one, suppose they thought no one could tell the difference). I haven't had a really bad experience with fasttech yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread