Vaporshark releases the DNA 40 (DNA not rDNA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtmizrOpin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Pennsylvania
My "closeout" DNA40G is stuck in Oompa Loompa Fl as usual.

Bet everyone knows what the "G" ^^ stands for!! lol
I'm beating myself up here trying to get the joke. What does the G stand for? Glitch? It's glitch isn't it!? That's the only thing that makes sense. Cause mine might as well say "F**K YOU" across the screen it glitches so much. LOL. It's not that bad maybe about 40% of the time it does it.

Reactions: freedogg

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
rdna-dna-price-slice.jpg

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
I have all 3 (rdna, dna40, dna30). I love the magnetic door on the rdna and the size fits my hands perfect but it is a bit bulky to carry around. The DNA30 was a great little mod to carry around but no TP which is why I got a DNA40. At these prices, it's hard to resist getting another one :facepalm:

Reactions: AtmizrOpin

AtmizrOpin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Pennsylvania
I have all 3 (rdna, dna40, dna30). I love the magnetic door on the rdna and the size fits my hands perfect but it is a bit bulky to carry around. The DNA30 was a great little mod to carry around but no TP which is why I got a DNA40. At these prices, it's hard to resist getting another one :facepalm:
I love my DNA 40. It's so small. Sometimes I think it's a little too small. I'm definitely going for the rdna when it goes on sale. I'm hoping the larger form factor and removable battery will suit my hand better. This sale couldn't of come at a better time. Just a few days ago I e-mail vaporshark asking them if they had any of the rdna's with just "power lock" at a discounted price. I don't mind the screen glitch. They basically replied with "keep a close eye on your inbox in next few days." NICE.

Reactions: KTMRider

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
7:00 am this morning I quick got the $130 rdna before leaving for work. Says it shipped already, that's pretty quick. Now my DNA 40 will have a brother, or sister depending on how you look at it, to play with.

Good for you.... 2 of my DNA's have reached the age of consent and are leaving the house.... that's a classy way of saying.... oh never mind..... 1.0.jpg

AtmizrOpin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Pennsylvania
I WANT MY FRIGGIN RDNA ALREADY! I swear to god I will drive down to Florida from here, Pennsylvania, hijack and searh every USPS truck I see on the way JK. I had to be a cheap a** and pick free shipping. Lookin forward to the atty lock feature. I can see where that could be useful. I'm going to use atty lock when the board is done refining my atty to the lowest ohm reading possible then lock it in, NOT as a way around refinement. Nice and stable vape baby! Can't wait!

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
I WANT MY FRIGGIN RDNA ALREADY! I swear to god I will drive down to Florida from here, Pennsylvania, hijack and searh every USPS truck I see on the way JK. I had to be a cheap a** and pick free shipping. Lookin forward to the atty lock feature. I can see where that could be useful. I'm going to use atty lock when the board is done refining my atty to the lowest ohm reading possible then lock it in, NOT as a way around refinement. Nice and stable vape baby! Can't wait!

You know Vaporshark has a retail store in NJ now.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

AtmizrOpin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Pennsylvania
Check her out guys arrived today. IMG_20150608_181456-1.jpg IMG_20150608_181412-1.jpg . I'm liking the atty lock. I wait till it refines my ohm reading down to the lowest it can then I lock it. Not too much bigger than my DNA 40 but feels better in my hand. That little increase in size makes all the difference to me. Also trying out this peanut butter cup eliquid from Vaporshark. It's ok.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
It's about time! :p

The rDNA does feel better in my hand too but carrying around is much bulkier than the DNA40.

I've been playing with the atty lock on my Hana mini clone because I have a FT KF4 SS316 and it's the worst clone I have. The resistance drifts .06Ω or more. My other KF4's drift maybe .01Ω if at all.

I usually pick up Strawberry Cheesecake from VS with each new mod. One of the best SB Cheesecake I've tried.

AtmizrOpin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Pennsylvania
It's about time! :p

The rDNA does feel better in my hand too but carrying around is much bulkier than the DNA40.

I've been playing with the atty lock on my Hana mini clone because I have a FT KF4 SS316 and it's the worst clone I have. The resistance drifts .06Ω or more. My other KF4's drift maybe .01Ω if at all.

I usually pick up Strawberry Cheesecake from VS with each new mod. One of the best SB Cheesecake I've tried.
I got chocolate rain when I ordered the DNA 40. Funny name because there is no chocolate flavor or smell. It just has a fruity taste. This pnut butter cup smells like the name but......... I dunno, if you didn't tell me it was pnut butter cup, I would say it was indescribable. I suffer from vapers tongue sumpin horrible though. Seems the only thing I enjoy is Cosmic Fog's milk and honey. Love it, if I had a bathtub full of it it wouldn't be enough.:hubba: These lasted a little less than 10 days.
IMG_20150608_211626-1.jpg

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
this is probably a dumb question but..just got a new VS DNA40. Its a large screen with atty lock. The battery bar says it s full as far as I can tell. I have it polugged in via micro usb and have two questions

Should the fire button led stay green as long as it is plugged in or does it go off when completely charged. Mine is dark
Should the microusb push all the way in? Mine stops with about 1.5mm gap between the body and the plastic housing of the usb pin?

cheers

steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread