Feelin' Goood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I run multiple tanks and when I am at my desk I get lazy and just use multiple mods. Well, I am at 6mg on one and I got a free bottle of Coffee Cake with 0mg nic from MBV and it is on another mod. I have been vaping the Coffee Cake for about three hours now.

After 30+ years of nic use, I am getting somewhere.

:)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I was having some digestive issues last week, so when I mixed up some of my ADV, instead of my customary 10mg, I made it 9.2mg -- and it helped the nausea. But Saturday night, after a long day of hard work cleaning my parents' house, PLUS dealing with my mother (who could make the Pope cuss a blue streak), I was so tired and harassed, I got into a MAJOR screaming match with my husband -- which hasn't happened in a VERY long time. Was the very-slightly-lower nicotine part of the reason? I don't know, but it might be. When I mentioned this to my husband the next day, he said "in that case, go to 20mg!" :D

I'm back to 10mg now, and I believe I'll stay here a while. :D One of the reasons my husband has been so supportive of my vaping is because he gets the benefit of a non-ashtray-smelling wife, without the angst and screaming of cold turkey quitting. If dropping my nic less than 1mg for several days can get me that fraught... I don't think I'll even THINK of dropping it again for SOME time!

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread