Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
A bit off topic (but we can do that here now yay!) but I seem to recall some eleaf gs air fans in here? I love my subtank mini, was thinking a nano for my istick (use the mini on an ipv mini2) but have heard subpar reviews on the nano so was thinking maybe the gs air would fit the bill instead. Any thoughts anyone?
I have never tried them but I love my Lemo Drop for that sub ohm airy need

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
But, I do love these tanks! Better than any I've found. The coils last a pretty long time even though every now and then you may get a dud but I think that's common with most stock coils. The flavor is great, the vapor is great plus they're cheaper considering how good they are!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I am a cinnamon vaper. I've had them all. . . When I logged on to order it for him I saw a blurb about Drewdles on the first page and you *know* I ordered a small bottle before I even ordered his. Got it last week and today I ordered 2 large bottles.

This is the Holy Grail of cinnamon for me. Very clean light bakery cinnamon sugar taste. Mildly sweet, not candy-like, doesn't make me want to brush my teeth. It's the cinnamon I always *knew* Ahlusion would make if they would make cinnamon. Hurrah!

May!! I've been thinking about you ever since I got my first Drewdles order in -- so sorry I never got around to hunting you down!:blush: I agree with you though, this is the perfect bakery cinnamon juice!

Now I need to know from the Ahlusion experts how to steep..cap off or on? Dark cool place or not? How long?

Cap off for a minute or less, then store in a cool dark place. Taste every week or few days, until you can no longer live without it! :D

Last December I got a sample of Autumn Mist. When I first tasted it I thought "hum, what's the hype? maybe apple and I just do not get along." I put it away in my juice box.

Last Saturday I decided to fill a tank. Now keep in mind I am not a one flavor per day type of person, but my sample is GONE!!!! It came together to be a wonderful flavor. NOW I get the hype... 30ml on the list for my next order......

Just 30mls?? :D (I always get 120 mls at a time, you see, I'm a bit prejudiced . . . :))

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I am sure that none of you all will believe this, but here it is: Ahlusion is having a 30% off sale right now.

At this point, I think it is safe to say that Ahl does not have a set price-point -- maybe just a price-per-bottle cap (so to speak).

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Strawberry Banana Cream. Any opinions?

I SO wish more folks would use Lisa's Google Doc FlA+vorater. I just looked because I remember having it. On the scale of 1-7, I gave it a 5, Biz gives it a 6 (with a flavor bump), Kaefo gives it a 4, MayLovesMetal gives it a 5 and Chanel Vapes gives it a 6.

If memory serves me, it was all good but didn't stand out as being remarkable in any way. Well made of course, just, ya know, kinda vanilla. Pardon that metaphor, I love vanilla, but it is vanilla if ya know what I mean.

Edit: Omg, Speaking of Biz... Where are they?!? So many still missing...

new kid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Iowa City Area
Has anyone had any other fruit loop vapes to compare to Saturday morning? I've tried a lot so far and may be burned out on them buuuuut it is Ahlusion so I'm curious!

I have tried a lot of "fruity cereal vapes". They definitely are different from each other. I have tried:

Cereal Killa (9 south)
Oculus (Norther lights)
Rabbix (Dripboy)
Magic (Vape-A-Licious)
and of course Saturday morning

and many more samples along the way that did not make the cut to buy. The ones above I actually have purchased.

So, these cereal vapes are all the rage right now but not everyone can do them right

Top of my list is Cereal Killa. Its just perfect to me and has the "milk" going on which I really like. It was recommended to me by someone and it was the first cerial vape I tried. I remember thinking, "really? Vape a cereal?"

Second on my list would be the Saturday morning, it is not top because it does not have that creamy milk component. But as others have said it is spot on.

My wife goes for Oculus, it is very good but just doesn't quite make the mark for me - the flavor is just off a bit in my opinion.

Rabbix I got locally because I ran out of Cereal Killa. It's good, but not quite a good as the others. I would by Rabbix again though.

Magic, well, it did not make the cut. It does not taste right. It misses the mark for my buy a long shot . I probably have 25ml left out of the 30ml bottle I got a few months ago.

I hope that helps :) In the end, I will be getting more Saturday Morning :)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I SO wish more folks would use Lisa's Google Doc FlA+vorater. I just looked because I remember having it. On the scale of 1-7, I gave it a 5, Biz gives it a 6 (with a flavor bump), Kaefo gives it a 4, MayLovesMetal gives it a 5 and Chanel Vapes gives it a 6.

If memory serves me, it was all good but didn't stand out as being remarkable in any way. Well made of course, just, ya know, kinda vanilla. Pardon that metaphor, I love vanilla, but it is vanilla if ya know what I mean.

Edit: Omg, Speaking of Biz... Where are they?!? So many still missing...

Yeah, I have it and it is really sweet! You are correct that we should use it. Wlad has done so many different things to flavors and such, though, it's hard sometimes to go off of things from awhile ago -- that and opinions change sometimes for myriad reasons and also with hardware changes/advances (at least I know I like things now due to different set-ups). I never had uploaded my ratings, but they would be all in serious need of updating. Ole!? hahahaahaha. Wait...Ha! A flavor bump. :laugh:

I had sent Biz an email earlier this year but never got a response. I chatted on the phone with Scott (Skinny) last year, but we lost touch. He ONLY vaped aros, so I imagine he's moved on.

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I have tried a lot of "fruity cereal vapes". They definitely are different from each other. I have tried:

Cereal Killa (9 south)
Oculus (Norther lights)
Rabbix (Dripboy)
Magic (Vape-A-Licious)
and of course Saturday morning

and many more samples along the way that did not make the cut to buy. The ones above I actually have purchased.

So, these cereal vapes are all the rage right now but not everyone can do them right

Top of my list is Cereal Killa. Its just perfect to me and has the "milk" going on which I really like. It was recommended to me by someone and it was the first cerial vape I tried. I remember thinking, "really? Vape a cereal?"

Second on my list would be the Saturday morning, it is not top because it does not have that creamy milk component. But as others have said it is spot on.

My wife goes for Oculus, it is very good but just doesn't quite make the mark for me - the flavor is just off a bit in my opinion.

Rabbix I got locally because I ran out of Cereal Killa. It's good, but not quite a good as the others. I would by Rabbix again though.

Magic, well, it did not make the cut. It does not taste right. It misses the mark for my buy a long shot . I probably have 25ml left out of the 30ml bottle I got a few months ago.

I hope that helps :) In the end, I will be getting more Saturday Morning :)
Nice review..I'm over cereal vapes though..lol

Finally tasting RR steeped..I just really love it FOOB better. Call me weird it's okay..lol

new kid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Iowa City Area
Good review and I agree with you on the Rabbix, same thing happened to me! I am rocking Cereal Killer right now and it is a little off to me...I get a custard after taste. What are you vaping yours in?

That could just be your tastebuds vs mine. If there is one thing i have learned the same liquid can taste different for people.

I vape mine in a subtank, .5 head, at about 23 watts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread