Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Have you thought about cayenne pepper, jalapeno, or bell peppers? I made a cayenne tincture last year. I lately have started putting a few drops of the tincture, into my water. Cayenne is good for a lot of things, but it is HOT. The Tam jalapeno is the best of the milder jalapeno peppers to me. You could grow that yourself. Anybody can eat bell peppers. Some of them are very mild. I especially like stuffed peppers. They can be stuffed with all kinds of different ingredients. I can't do the straight cayenne, because it is too hot for me. I do like tobassco pepper sauce on my peas, and some beans. Not sure if that is good for the metabolism though. But the rest are supposed to be. Cayenne is good for so many things. Do a search on it.
I've heard cayenne can work for one auto immune issue I have, haven't tried yet. I eat bell peppers several times a week, we use it a lot in our food. Unfortunately one of the things they say is night shades can make auto immune worse for some people. So I may have to cut them out for a bit to see if it helps. Sorry if I'm rambling, very foggy brain today
And welcome to MY world, poor lady Sheesh. Exactly my problems. Have you tried knocking out gluten or anything like that? I love bread, so I can't imagine doing this. If I cut it out, I'd have to kill someone. :-(
I did knock out gluten for a while, and it helped with another issue. The problems now are mostly recent, only a few have gone back a couple years. A hint if you ended up trying gluten free, "goodbye gluten" bread is amazing, you'd never know the difference. And there are certain brands that far outshine others as far as gluten replacements, but the best bet is obviously to avoid it all together

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Watch it BK!

My shuttle back leaves in 20 minutes. They are "starving". Seriously all we've done all day is snack! I'm stuffed. How can they be hungry?!?!

And why didn't they take money from me when I asked them to?

Of course my first instinct was to run and grab a cab, but for $14 they can wait a little longer.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I've heard cayenne can work for one auto immune issue I have, haven't tried yet. I eat bell peppers several times a week, we use it a lot in our food. Unfortunately one of the things they say is night shades can make auto immune worse for some people. So I may have to cut them out for a bit to see if it helps. Sorry if I'm rambling, very foggy brain today

I did knock out gluten for a while, and it helped with another issue. The problems now are mostly recent, only a few have gone back a couple years. A hint if you ended up trying gluten free, "goodbye gluten" bread is amazing, you'd never know the difference. And there are certain brands that far outshine others as far as gluten replacements, but the best bet is obviously to avoid it all together

Nicotine along with potatoes, eggplant and tomatoes all belong to the nightshade group. If you find a solution, please let me know. I've googled the problem and it seems millions of women have this, but there's no answers from the (mainly male, but you can add the females in there too) doctors. I was planning on using turmeric as I can't take cholesterol meds - they damaged my muscle tissue (permanently) though it's not been nearly so bad since I stopped them. I really would like to get a med for that problem, because they did work very well in that respect. Phooeee

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
The easiest way for me to do it is to set my preferences so any post I make automatically gets in my Watched Threads. Even when I move a thread and post that I moved it. After I've made sure that the thread is getting responses, I just Unwatch that thread. I've found that I treat the Watched Threads like I did the My Posts on the old system. If no new posts, it won't show on the list.
That worked. Thanks lovely lady!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Poor Mr.Hula.
See! I love him. So I won't cut out the bread. Hah! And the good news for all my army buddies is that I bought 2 fresh loaves from the breadstore just an hour ago. So I'll be all smiles (and snores probably) for a while....

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Good Morning Army. Today over 200 begin to reach their final destination. Glad I do not work for the postal service....

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

seems as if you did, people would get things quicker ;)

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Nicotine along with potatoes, eggplant and tomatoes all belong to the nightshade group. If you find a solution, please let me know. I've googled the problem and it seems millions of women have this, but there's no answers from the (mainly male, but you can add the females in there too) doctors. I was planning on using turmeric as I can't take cholesterol meds - they damaged my muscle tissue (permanently) though it's not been nearly so bad since I stopped them. I really would like to get a med for that problem, because they did work very well in that respect. Phooeee
Ahh I've got gobs of different ideas for possible treatment (as it seems most auto immune diseases are linked. So should be treated similarly but are not.) The online community has loads of home remedy's (diet changes, turmeric, supplements) and I am one of those patients doctors hate. I research everything to death, I read medical journals and try some home remedies before I ever go to see one.

Will keep you updated through pm as I'm sure I'm driving everyone else crazy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread