I'm thinkin' maybe we should try this again? . . . . and you kids should behave yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
busy.jpg

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
. .. . . . B2L: 2x4 . . .
Don't dismiss the concept too quickly. I have a hunk of 2x4 that would I think would make some decent mods. It's a left-over piece of South American Cumaru from a deck railing project. We didn't use it 'cause it had too much "character" compared to the rest of the wood, being dramatically two-toned.

xtreme101

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
New York

omg.jpeg

actually, it was a very unique piece, even compared to the rest of that batch. I seen a batch pick when he was picking it out.

PicsPlay_1432782029509.jpg

I got the ^update^ just a couple hours before they posted and fell in love with this block. Waited for them to post ~kuz ya snooze ya lose :)... This block of Dyed Oregon Maple Burl was the last of this complete batch to post at 3:30am EST and was zonked the following day :lol:.

This block turned out way more then expected. Originally one side had way more figure than the other. Peter did some of his magic and was able to find more good stuff beneath that surface. Peter is D'Best.

:rickroll:

Last edited:

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Nuppin

I'm usually more of a natural wood kinda guy but this reminds me of a pet boa I used to have (before the wife said its me or the snake :?:)

View attachment 459808
Brazilian rainbow?

My wife would have regretted that statement.

Tapatyped

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
That is stunning.
And while that's a beautiful snake, the mod reminds me of THIS:

1280px-Van_Gogh_-_Starry_Night_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

omg.jpeg

PicsPlay_1432782029509.jpg

I got the ^update^ just a couple hours before they posted and fell in love with this block. Waited for them to post ~kuz ya snooze ya lose :)... This block of Dyed Oregon Maple Burl was the last of this complete batch to post at 3:30am EST and was zonked the following day :lol:.

This block turned out way more then expected. Originally one side had way more figure than the other. Peter did some of his magic and was able to find more good stuff beneath that surface. Peter is D'Best.

:rickroll:

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
That is stunning.
And while that's a beautiful snake, the mod reminds me of THIS:

1280px-Van_Gogh_-_Starry_Night_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

if anyone has a starry, starry piece of wood available, please let me know.

in text, preferably, since i'm a tad hard of hearing in one ear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread