Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
How much longer PaPa Smurf?
image.jpg

Not long now smurflings! ;)

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
about 32 thousand posts to go I suspect folks will be posting more and more and people in the shadows will drop in and say hello and there will be funny little pictures I imagine it will be another five or six days I am on vacation so I plan to drop by often between planting a few flowers and doing laundry and handing in my retirement letter and trying to figure out whether I want the provari3 Tiffany or the evic vv in racing car yellow or the very lovely Reo or the totem or there was a few more and practicing my :drool: and my dancing man :rickroll: -good luck everyone

Reactions: Robino1

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

I had a pet raccoon when I lived in GA. We raised her on a baby bottle and she would sit just like that and eat corn chips lol :)

Yeah, they're adorable, those cute little bandit faces.... until you catch one strewing the contents of your garbage cans ALLLLLLLL over the yard. :facepalm:

Round here we mostly just get 'possums... and GREAT HORNED OWLS!!!!! Good LORD those things are HUGE!

Andria

LoLoThatIsMe123

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2015
vaping Granny" data-source="post: 15847694" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
vaping Granny said:
4 grand daughters, 5 grandsons, 1 great grand daughter ages go from newborn to 21
Oh wow... I just have one son lol. I think they are done maybe adoption in a couple years. So how long you been vaping? What flavors do you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread