Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
On a (much) happier note, I'm sucking down my new and fresh IKV RY4 tonite. OMG, Isaac, I've missed this flavor soooooooooooo much. This is GOOOOOOD!

(Historical note: Isaac's liquid was one of the first I ever ordered that really did the trick for me and helped me to fall in love with vaping. I shall not forget the past.)
Well thank you little lady for the concern.

I too like Isaacs juice. The RY4 didn't turn me on like it did everyone else until I put it in a Nautilus. My favorite all day juice is his tobacco gold. I go through mucho and it's the only tobacco I ever found I liked.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Well thank you little lady for the concern.

Little lady? teeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeee!

image.png

What's your vertical size, Mr. Card, just by the way? :D

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Little lady? teeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeee!

View attachment 459877

What's your vertical size, Mr. Card, just by the way? :D
I was thinking more along these lines.

450_20130512141452.gif

My vertical size? 6ft.1in.

BTW I just noticed you have an ECF anniversary coming up next month.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Good morning... Er... is it morning again if you just woke from your lunch nap? :)

Isaac!! I am so sorry to hear the troubles you are having. And, I wouldn't dare give any advise, but we went through something that sounds VERY similar way back when. Probably around your age( and no, I won't spill the year :p)

We ended up pulling the plug and calling it all a loss... chapter 13 (or 7?... the Big one!) . Hardest thing we ever did. Lost the house and the cars... credit... it took a long time to get it back. But, I'll tell ya the feeling of relief being relieved of all that non-stop daily stress was unbelievable.

Talk to a professional!! Please don't take mine as advise, it was just my experience. We also don't have near as much now as we would have if we hadn't lost the investment into the house we lost!

I'm praying for you my friend!

And hiya 5C, Bov and Kat!!!! Where's everybody else????

(5C Ima gonna come up there and drag you to another doc!!! How can it hurt for you to make an appointment with one at least, eh?)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Good morning... Er... is it morning again if you just woke from your lunch nap? :)

Isaac!! I am so sorry to hear the troubles you are having. And, I wouldn't dare give any advise, but we went through something that sounds VERY similar way back when. Probably around your age( and no, I won't spill the year :p)

We ended up pulling the plug and calling it all a loss... chapter 13 (or 7?... the Big one!) . Hardest thing we ever did. Lost the house and the cars... credit... it took a long time to get it back. But, I'll tell ya the feeling of relief being relieved of all that non-stop daily stress was unbelievable.

Talk to a professional!! Please don't take mine as advise, it was just my experience. We also don't have near as much now as we would have if we hadn't lost the investment into the house we lost!

I'm praying for you my friend!

And hiya 5C, Bov and Kat!!!! Where's everybody else????

(5C Ima gonna come up there and drag you to another doc!!! How can it hurt for you to make an appointment with one at least, eh?)

I barely have time to keep up with the posts on ECF to go giving more docs money. If the whole thing wasn't so close to the end it would make more sense but one more visit will tell me whether I'm stickin or hittin the road.
And a Howdy Do to all my pardners in Ikenland.

Hey Pizza I just saw you joined just 6 mo. after I did buddy. We been around here a long time.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I was thinking more along these lines.

450_20130512141452.gif

My vertical size? 6ft.1in.

BTW I just noticed you have an ECF anniversary coming up next month.

Good MOOOOORNING, IKV!

Studlet, the Betts looks like she's taken a bit of sun. How cute is that pic tho! Thank you, sweetie.

Moi? An ECF anni? I don't think so..... curious, what did you see?

Hello Pizza Due, and thanks for that great post. The situation you went thru, and what Isaac is going thru is not enviable in the slightest. I'm still in stun over it.

Happy Vapes to us ole timers~

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Good MOOOOORNING, IKV!

Studlet, the Betts looks like she's taken a bit of sun. How cute is that pic tho! Thank you, sweetie.

Moi? An ECF anni? I don't think so..... curious, what did you see?

Hello Pizza Due, and thanks for that great post. The situation you went thru, and what Isaac is going thru is not enviable in the slightest. I'm still in stun over it.

Happy Vapes to us ole timers~
Oh sorry. with my eyesight I thought you joined jun 25th but now I see it's jan 25th. Doh!
blindguy_zpshcdu7ww0.gif

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Understand 5C. (but we did tell you this... what? 6 months ago? a year? .... Just sayin... :p) Best of luck!!

Funny you mention that!! I was noticing that the other day. Fran, Bovi and I are right about the same months. You and Kat were a bit ahead of us.

Happy Friday old timers!!!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Pizza life goes on. Sometimes I can't figure out why but it goes on.

The phone battery saga where the company kept sending me the standard battery for my phone (2 of them) when I ordered the larger MAH one. They called and found the mix up. Seems the larger MAH one Amazon had listed they didn't sell. She in sisted on refunding my money and told me to keep the 2 batteries. That's pretty good customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread