Thoughts on 28 Days Vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
ok, knight`s castle in a subtank with a .5 OCC vertical coil and it is tasty at 20 watts. the bottle is dated 12/14/2014 so a 6 month steep. it is 50/50 PG/VG. 6 mg nic. back in december this vendor offered 9 15 ml bottles for $15.99 with most of their juice line included. i`m not real big on fruit vapes but this is a good one. i also prefer 80 VG and this and that it is fruit is why i never opened it. it seems like a realistic plum taste so if you like fruit vapes you will probably enjoy this one. hope this helps.

cheers :toast:

kings%20castle_zpszkixonoh.jpg

Reactions: firephly

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
ok, knight`s castle in a subtank with a .5 OCC vertical coil and it is tasty at 20 watts. the bottle is dated 12/14/2014 so a 6 month steep. it is 50/50 PG/VG. 6 mg nic. back in december this vendor offered 9 15 ml bottles for $15.99 with most of their juice line included. i`m not real big on fruit vapes but this is a good one. i also prefer 80 VG and this and that it is fruit is why i never opened it. it seems like a realistic plum taste so if you like fruit vapes you will probably enjoy this one. hope this helps.

cheers :toast:

kings%20castle_zpszkixonoh.jpg

Thank you!!!

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
So quick update, I'm pretty impressed overall with Pixie Dust! Great light pound cake flavor and the orange is super subtle almost wouldn't notice if it wasn't in the description. Definitely adv material I may have to pick up a 120 sometime soon

i loaded pixie dust in a subtank mini yesterday and today find a post about it. :cool:
i waited for you to post your thoughts before i posted mine. your description is spot on to what i get from this flavor. this is from the Liquid Sin line and is heavy VG. i have it in 3 mg nic. nice and smooth and not overpowering when sub-ohm vaping. a faint orange citrus inhale and cake exhale with a slight vanilla hint on occasion. could just be me with the vanilla. its not there all the time. good stuff if you like dessert vapes. :toast:

Reactions: ThePulver
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread