Kansas City
Just a little over 30K to go.

8e0333362bd7b86915e8a075c11a494612c610e6f547a915306673b8172a85b4.jpg

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
thank you very kindly KattMamma but the above info and how to implement is about as confounding as "what do you mean we don't have a party line anymore how will we know what's happening" but I do think the fancy Elvis is cute and I will look forward to seeing his appearance in your posts now and then :)
PM me and I'll try to help -- you can also get your own imgur account (it's free) so you can upload pics you like, then easily insert them into posts here by copying the BBCODE from imgur and pasting it into your post. No need to use the image button - the bbcode from imgur does it for you.

Reactions: Sirius

LoLoThatIsMe123

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2015
A lot of people are trying to get the magic number for the vape stuff including me. I don't know even whats in the "bag" but since I don't really win things I have enjoyed going around and collecting a lot of cool pictures with funny sayings.
why does every group have its own 15 million man march group
I really don't know ... I just joined this yesterday. If you go to top it shows a list of prizes. This is a lot of great things that is going to be given away. I think there are going to be some runner ups also.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Lord knows I would like to win buticouldnt in good conscious keep all of that for myself. I have meet good people on here to help me in the vaping world
The way this is working, so far, winner picks what they want and the rest get filtered down to runners up. One person will not get all that! :shock: LOL

The details are still being worked on...as far as I know.

LilZ

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2015
S,C,
There main reasons behind Forums like this is for new people with new questions to be able to ask and learn. Then those people get good and stay on the site and pass on what they have learned. Even the people who are smart and I mean really smart realize there is always someone who is smarted than them. So everyone one here should always be able to learn something from someone else. You then have the people with there own products who can not afford big time advertising which usually means the ECF members get a better price by buying there product to get them on there feet. I could go on and on why this forum is here and the prizes are coming from people who probably got a start here and want to give back.

I could stay here and keep an eye out on the numbers because its going to hit today or no later than early tomorrow. If I stayed though for that, I couldn't take my mother out for the day to go to some places she wants to go and we spend time together. I learned the hard way you don't always have tomorrow with someone so Congrats to who wins. I'm going out with my mother (70) and spending time with my mother today. To me that advice should be good vape advice as well as advice to anyone on here who has close friends or family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread