Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    If you wash the car isn't that supposed to bring rain... I thought you had enough of that? :lol:
    :facepalm: Ugh!!!!!!!! :laugh:
    Can't sell it without washing tho', it's nasty from sitting under the trees :(
    Yes ma'am! That's my Bella..:wub: her
    Oh yay!! She's BEAUTIFUL!!! :wub:

Reactions: balwin

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    Thanks Dale! She started off life as a stray trailer trash with a bad eye infection.
    My cat had been hit by a car and I had to have her euthanized. I was talking to some friends during break at work about cats and how I'd always wanted a Siamese. One girl spoke up and said there was a stray Siamese looking kitten in the trailer park where she lived and if I wanted it, she'd try and catch it and call me if she did. She called me the next afternoon after work and went up and picked her up. One of her eyes was badly infected but I remembered my niece had treated her daughter for pink eye recently so I called and asked if she still has the meds. She said she had drops and ointment so I went and got it. After about a week, Bella shoe no signs of an eye infection. She has beautiful blue eyes and as you can see from the picture she's not pure Siamese but she sure does act like it!! Lol
    Here she is as a baby...
    image.jpg

Reactions: daleron

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    Whoa!! First post in over 8 hours and what a nice one. I love the looks of the Siamese but I never again want to be around a female that has come into heat!!! :blink: :lol:
    Experienced that with Bella so I immediately had her spayed. The vet who gave her her vaccines said that because she was so tiny(she spent the first 5-6 months riding around on our shoulders. We called her parrot kitty) that she would probably be around a year old before her first heat cycle. Boy was he wrong!! 6 months old to the day! I already had a $20 Fix voucher so I called the Affordable Spay and Neuter Clinic and got her in the next day. But that kinda scares me because I had a cat a few years ago that went into heat before I had her spayed and she developed cancer in her mammary glands and I had to have her euthanized. :(

Reactions: daleron

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Experienced that with Bella so I immediately had her spayed. The vet who gave her her vaccines said that because she was so tiny(she spent the first 5-6 months riding around on our shoulders. We called her parrot kitty) that she would probably be around a year old before her first heat cycle. Boy was he wrong!! 6 months old to the day! I already had a $20 Fix voucher so I called the Affordable Spay and Neuter Clinic and got her in the next day. But that kinda scares me because I had a cat a few years ago that went into heat before I had her spayed and she developed cancer in her mammary glands and I had to have her euthanized. :(
    Aw, I'm sorry to hear about your other kitty :( DH won't let me have one :cry:
    Evening,lurkers:wub:
    Howdy Fran :wub:

Yes ma'am!!
    Now I'm headed off to dream land! Night all!!:wub::wub:
    Night Lynn :wub:
    One more day! ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread