GLASSMANOAK'S ContestThread #93 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
05/28
Work? Oh, yeah, I guess it is about time. Dang it, anyway!
tree-house.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
sipping-coffee.gif

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

@ "tig" - GOOD for "YOU" -
Glad to read that Ya' finally got a full night sleep . . .
sleeping-on-pillow.gif

@ "Shawn" - Did Ya' get anymore "Stuff" yet ? ? ?
anim-question-mark-smiley-75.gif

shades_animated_animation_shades_smiley_emoticon_000387_medium.gif

See You Later . . .

2005-02-21_095824_bone_wave_animation.gif

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
5/28
@ "Shawn" - Did Ya' get anymore "Stuff" yet ? ? ?
anim-question-mark-smiley-75.gif
[/IMG][/B]
Hmmm... more stuff? What was the last update? Currently, I have vapemail out for delivery with 2 mech mods, a kick, and 5 18xxx batteries. Somewhere in China there are 2 tanks and 100 pieces of wire.
5/28 #1

Good Mornin' / G'Night Tree Fam!

Shawn - Why did your evening suck?
Angel - Braggert! [emoji14] Just kidding...Enjoy! :toast:

:tumble:
It was a no sale day... rare, but it happens. After the no sale day, we had to rush home to get the truck and drive 20 miles to get hay... had to be there by 6 pm or miss out. Got the hay, then the truck wouldn't start. Had to hike around for a bit to get signal and call for a jump... the washing machine I just fixed needed to be fixed again... and someone has been filching my ice cream.
[emoji267]

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
5/28
2. Tiggs, glad you got some sleep...see my wishing it for you last night must have worked! ;)

Jpf, Yay for a 4 day work week! :thumb:

Shawn, dang man...sounds like you were having a terrible case of the Mondays yesterday!:eek:...Hope you have a better day today.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Hmmm... more stuff? What was the last update? Currently, I have vapemail out for delivery with 2 mech mods, a kick, and 5 18xxx batteries. Somewhere in China there are 2 tanks and 100 pieces of wire.

YEP - Got all that . . . Was just hoping that Ya' outgrew that storage box already . . . :facepalm:

It was a no sale day... rare, but it happens. After the no sale day, we had to rush home to get the truck and drive 20 miles to get hay... had to be there by 6 pm or miss out. Got the hay, then the truck wouldn't start. Had to hike around for a bit to get signal and call for a jump... the washing machine I just fixed needed to be fixed again... and someone has been filching my ice cream.
[emoji267]

While not a very good day for "You", I know Ya' can deal with the rest of the "Stuff" - but the Ice Cream . . .
NOT NICE ! ! !
AngryCensor01.gif

Do Ya' know who it is . . . :rolleyes:

Anyway- Enough procrastinating, time to get back to what I NEED to do today . . . ;)

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
5/27
YEP - Got all that . . . Was just hoping that Ya' outgrew that storage box already . . . :facepalm:

While not a very good day for "You", I know Ya' can deal with the rest of the "Stuff" - but the Ice Cream . . .
NOT NICE ! ! !
AngryCensor01.gif

Do Ya' know who it is . . . :rolleyes:

Anyway- Enough procrastinating, time to get back to what I NEED to do today . . . ;)
I haven't outgrown the box. I have to use a shoehorn to get 'em all in, but I can do it. Of course that doesn't include the tool bag with wire and pliers and jigs and meters, or the 4 drawer filing cabinet filled with the original boxes, wicking, a spare set of tools, pieces and parts and juice...

My stepson and stepdaughter tell me we have freezer mice that were smuggled down from the arctic...

We have e-liquid mice, too, apparently. Either that, or I went through 30 ml yesterday...
[emoji269]

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
5/28 #4
5/27
Things are looking up. A couple sales, and an "out for delivery" notice...
[emoji268]
:thumb:
Vape mail I was expecting tomorrow just arrived! :banana:
It shipped Tuesday from Florida (3-day). A battery order that was shipped from CA on the same day is arriving Monday. :confused:

Last edited:

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
5/28

5/27 #4
:thumb:
Vape mail I was expecting tomorrow just arrived! :banana:
It shipped Tuesday from Florida (3-day). A battery order that was shipped from CA on the same day is arriving Monday. :confused:

I always thought that was funny, something from across the country takes 3 days and something else from your own state takes weeks.

Backroom vape break post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread