Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
RB that will make life easier. I'll know if I'm one of them if you don't respond.

Ping, I think you'd have to get on a plane, fly to Tampa, and throw up on me to get me to ignore you. You're one of the really good guys and friends I've made here on ECF! But those two from yesterday? Not so much......

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
image.jpg

(I haven't been censored, yet. Always a first time, though! :))

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
View attachment 459939

(I haven't been censored, yet. Always a first time, though! :))

LOL.......the posts they removed weren't bad posts. One said: "I learned.......never mind" And the other was a link to a gif of someone stirring the pot. Neither seem out of line. But, oh well.......

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
I bought this kit earlier in the week. Looks like it's got pretty much the same pieces. I think it will be here tomorrow.

KURO UNIVERSAL COIL TOOL CLONE - MADTOWN VAPOR

The Coil-Master doesn't have any screwdriver bits in the kit. Plus it has a few more post sizes, it comes with a 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, and 3 mm coiling post. There's supposed to be another version coming out that has a 3.5 mm and 4 mm post added to the kit. Don't know id it's available just yet though.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Reactions: LittleBird

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
I just learned you can click on someone and choose to ignore them. I did that with two people from yesterday's fuss on the kayfun thread. Should help keep me out of trouble. Yes it should!

But that only works when you're online in the forums. Doesn't work with TapaTalk. [emoji17][emoji30]

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pinggolfer

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
OK, I know we were just through this but I'm too lazy to go back. I'm going to pick up a two-bay XTar charger today. What is the difference between the VP and VC series chargers? Looks like the VP has more bells and whistles...3 charging options. Big deal!

It costs more and therefore must be better, right? And if you don't buy the more better one, you'll regret not having the same toys as the big guys.

Otherwise, I don't have a clue what's really different about them.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
It costs more and therefore must be better, right? And if you don't buy the more better one, you'll regret not having the same toys as the big guys.
This is why I ask. I never gave a :censored: what the Joneses thought of me. :)

I want a plug-in-the-wall charger that charges my batteries safely. Two bays is more than enough. I can't outvape one bay, two puts it over the top. Four is totally and completely unnecessary. I don't need three current and voltage options or car adapters or anything like that.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
This is why I ask. I never gave a :censored: what the Joneses thought of me. :)

I want a plug-in-the-wall charger that charges my batteries safely. Two bays is more than enough. I can't outvape one bay, two puts it over the top. Four is totally and completely unnecessary. I don't need three current and voltage options or car adapters or anything like that.

I'm still using a two bay Nitecore Intellicharger. Evidently it's not well liked here, but seems to do what I need and that's charge my 18490 AW's just fine. If you don't need the features of the more expensive one, don't pay for them and get the VC.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm still using a two bay Nitecore Intellicharger. Evidently it's not well liked here, but seems to do what I need and that's charge my 18490 AW's just fine. If you don't need the features of the more expensive one, don't pay for them and get the VC.
That's what I'm thinking SR. I want an Xtar only because they get universally favorable reviews for their quality. I have my vendor picked out but their product description sucks. Don't know what is all included so I wrote them. If you go by their description there is no way to plug these chargers into the wall. How fundamental...you'd think they would include this information.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
That's what I'm thinking SR. I want an Xtar only because they get universally favorable reviews for their quality. I have my vendor picked out but their product description sucks. Don't know what is all included so I wrote them. If you go by their description there is no way to plug these chargers into the wall. How fundamental...you'd think they would include this information.

I went out to Amazon and read about the VC. It does not come with a wall charger. Just a USB cable. How odd......

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Actually - I just checked my email and they already responded and put in a new order to send me a whole new Russian v2, for free! They didn't even say anything about sending back the old one either. (I was clear about only the pin being defective too. Sent the pics/etc as well.)

Two thumbs way up to Mt Baker Vapor!! I've ordered juice from them before and liked the service and shipping speeds, but this experience makes me even more likely to buy stuff from them in the future!
:thumbs:
I have a short list of vape related companies that I use with 100% confidence:

Provape
Mt Baker Vapor
RTD Vapor

meanwhile - Russian 91% Center post for $5.99 -> FatDaddyVapes.com

3877336_orig.jpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
:thumbs:
I have a short list of vape related companies that I use with 100% confidence:

Provape
Mt Baker Vapor
RTD Vapor

meanwhile - Russian 91% Center post for $5.99 -> FatDaddyVapes.com
I share your #1 and #3. In fact, #3 is where I'm getting my charger today...if I can figure it out.

Reactions: Peter_C

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
You shouldn't have to, but in case it's needed this should help…

Russian RBA

I should read to the end of the thread before posting replies

this links to authentic Kebo parts, FDV has replacements for cheaper but I'd get this one :2c:

Reactions: NeoGoldenBoy

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
OK, I know we were just through this but I'm too lazy to go back. I'm going to pick up a two-bay XTar charger today. What is the difference between the VP and VC series chargers? Looks like the VP has more bells and whistles...3 charging options. Big deal!

Just to add to your choices, if you can find a VP1, it does everything the VP2 does except 26650 and no switchable voltage options.

It's a good deal cheaper than the VP2.

Just as good a charger though.

Reactions: Bronze
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread