Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Dog-memes-good-morning-its-pee-oclock.jpg

Morning Army. :D

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Ahh I've got gobs of different ideas for possible treatment (as it seems most auto immune diseases are linked. So should be treated similarly but are not.) The online community has loads of home remedy's (diet changes, turmeric, supplements) and I am one of those patients doctors hate. I research everything to death, I read medical journals and try some home remedies before I ever go to see one.

Will keep you updated through pm as I'm sure I'm driving everyone else crazy lol
Not driving me crazy and who knows, it might help someone just cruising through. :)

Good mornin' Army family :D

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I know that face...lol. My dog has to sleep in the crate at night. She is pretty good about letting me sleep. But when she knows I usually get up, I better not hint, at trying to get up, or cracking open an eye. If I do, it is game over. She has been known to slam her toys around in the crate (hard plastic chew bones etc...) to make noise to wake me up. If it is too early, I will place a pillow over the side of my head, to cover my ear. (it does help muffle the noise)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Not driving me crazy and who knows, it might help someone just cruising through. :)

Good mornin' Army family :D
TRUTH,..and hello sweets.

I hope everyone has a pleasant day today..Mine will be spent boxing up stuff...Again..lol ;)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Army! I need a drone! They were here today and the videographer was a cool young guy who loved showing off the drone. It was an adorable little thing with four propellers and a GoCam. Controlled like playing a video game. He flew it all over the 3 acre property and right up to the front door. It sounded like a swarm of bees.

Must. Have. Drone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread