Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
The Woodvil sale did me in - a few are on their way to their new home :). These are my first Squonk mods. Now I have a dilemma. All of my beloved NT is 6mg, which I vape in Subtanks with a .5-.8 ohm coil. When I dripped, however, I dripped 3mg, also at around .5 ohms.

I haven't yet used my BOGO (and Anniversary is right around the corner), so my question is this: Should I go down to 3mg with the Reo? I'll be using a Lancia, Marquis, Manta2, Rogue and Chalice III as toppers, all built at about .5 spaced on 3mm rods.

Thanks much for your input!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I would say that as you already sub-ohm on your subtanks and are not bothered by the nic at 6mg you should be fine. Though everyone is different. Maybe try some in 3mg first with your Reo(s.....WOW Go you!!!) and see? Maybe grab just a couple bottles in 3mg before you use your BOGO? Also, maybe hold off on using the BOGO as the anniversary sale is on June 11 and that will be BOGO too so you can save it? Just a thought....

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hey sweetie. I thought I would drop my nic when I started using the Reo, but I didn't. I'm still using 21-24 Some do, some don't. Really think a lot of it has to do with more air. I have noticed I'm vaping a bit less, but if I try to go to 18 I get crazy after a few days. lol I know that don't help, but what Megan said sounds great! And very kewl I saw that since I still haven't been able to do the bogo. Good to know we can do both of them. Thanks Megan

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Hey sweetie. I thought I would drop my nic when I started using the Reo, but I didn't. I'm still using 21-24 Some do, some don't. Really think a lot of it has to do with more air. I have noticed I'm vaping a bit less, but if I try to go to 18 I get crazy after a few days. lol I know that don't help, but what Megan said sounds great! And very kewl I saw that since I still haven't been able to do the bogo. Good to know we can do both of them. Thanks Megan

Yes, just not at the same time... ;)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I do both 3 and 6, any higher = impossible for sloth nowadays but I was using 18 when I first got REOs back in the day :)

Totally YMMV as with anything else BUT i don't recommend having a huge stock of 6 if you suspect you may drop. I made that mistake each and everytime, and wound up unloading 12 into classies, then 6 into classies only a few weeks later. Now I'm sittin' on liters of 3 and life is grand :)

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Prior to my REO, I was using a KFL on a ProVari and a Zenith on a Saber Touch VV. Both have amp limits, so was easily hitting 12mg. First build on the REO, I knew I had to drop my nic. I went from 12mg and stepped down to 3mg in a couple weeks!
I've been considering getting 0mg and cutting to 1.5mg, but maybe not:D

If you dripped before at 3mg, me thinks you'll want 3mg for your Woodies! I have the Manta2 & Rogue as well, and they both hit very well.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Thanks, all!
The Woodvils and an LP Grand all arrived yesterday, and I had a chance to test out nic levels. Suffice it to say that I'm going to buy some 0 and some 3mg to mix with the 6mg I already have. Straight up 6 had me woozy in no time flat! Fortunately, I have a bit of 0mg hanging around and was able to downshift :). BTW, the flavor is amazing with the Reo/Bonsai and Reo/Lancia!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
The Woodvil sale did me in - a few are on their way to their new home :). These are my first Squonk mods. Now I have a dilemma. All of my beloved NT is 6mg, which I vape in Subtanks with a .5-.8 ohm coil. When I dripped, however, I dripped 3mg, also at around .5 ohms.

I haven't yet used my BOGO (and Anniversary is right around the corner), so my question is this: Should I go down to 3mg with the Reo? I'll be using a Lancia, Marquis, Manta2, Rogue and Chalice III as toppers, all built at about .5 spaced on 3mm rods.

Thanks much for your input!

Depends on the builds - but, I would do 3mg personally. I may even get some zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread