zamplebox

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdimasi

May 27, 2015
Hi all I was thinking of joining zamplebox . It seems like a good deal. This is was concerns me. Things that seem to good to be true tend not to be . Has anyone joined zamplebox. If so how was the juice how was the whole experience with them. Was you able to cancel at anytime . Thanx for your time all also I see there are a few different sites that offer subscriptions witch one is the best . I see some like vapebox and dripclub please help so many choices

Last edited:

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
I haven't tried it myself, but I've seen reviews. On one hand, I think it's a great idea. You get to try different brands and flavors that you normally wouldn't chose on your own. You may find something you absolutely love. On the other, it's also hit and miss, just like any other sample pack. You have to ask yourself, is it really worth the price?

Reactions: jdimasi

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
You can cancel at any time. You can pick preferences to what type of juices you like such as fruity or deserts. It's a good price for 5 or 6 bottles at $25 and they will send and charge you every month without you having to reorder. I was with them for 5 months and started making my own juice. You usually get 3 or 4 bottles that will be more to your liking. Of course, that number goes up with the $50 subscription. Or it should. Most of the juice is $15 each retail so it's economical. No risk, no reward.

Reactions: Newbie vapor

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA

Yeah, there was a thread on this issue here somewhere (can't seem to find it, though).

Apparently, at least for a while, they were sending a lot of juice out, made by a company the zamplebox president was heavily invested in; juices that weren't actually available from anywhere else but zamplebox (and which many said all tasted the same, and not good).

I'd be wary.....

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Owning a liquid company which you then promote through Zamplebox as a premium product, while claiming you are not affiliated with them, shows me all I need to know about their business practices. Their difficult cancellation process also smells funny to me. Definitely a place you would want to use a prepaid credit card with if you were interested.

Reactions: KattMamma

Brettanomyces

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2014
Pacific Northwest
Owning a liquid company which you then promote through Zamplebox as a premium product, while claiming you are not affiliated with them, shows me all I need to know about their business practices. Their difficult cancellation process also smells funny to me. Definitely a place you would want to use a prepaid credit card with if you were interested.

To be fair they've made it much easier to cancel and I don't think they're sending out their house juice anymore, however the fact that they thought any of that was ok and the way they responded to the situation doesn't sit well with me.

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
i have been getting zamplebox for 9 months now and am totally satisfied. i never got any of the supposed bad juice and all the product i received can be found for sale online. i get 6 bottles a month shipped for under $30. i have found some really great juices this way. definitely try it for a month or two and see how you like it. easy to cancel if you want.

here is one of my recent boxes. and another.

20150223_191956_zps2ad37e4b.jpg
20150509_133134_zpsbuupfbmt.jpg

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
I've purchased juice from B&M's that are packaged so well that I couldn't believe they were in-house liquids. I've also seen reviews where others receive very primo juice. Mad MIke's is the only one I know is legit. It's even carried at my local shop.

i have googled and found every bottle received from zamplebox and where it can be purchased again if i like it enough. you may not recognize the bottles but they are name brand juices. i have seen a lot of threads and posts bashing zamplebox but my experiences with them have been very good.

Reactions: WonderDude32

vape1pointoh

May 17, 2015
Zamplebox has been highly promoted, esp. on youtube. The whole Christmas morning thing. The thread referred to above, where zamplebox owns and pushes Clear Creek eliquids is really concerning.

"The registered agent for the Clear Creek Liquid LLC filing is an Antonio Mandarano, who's the same agent for the Zamplebox LLC and Vape Amazing LLC, using the same P.O. Box for the Special Address."

Oops. Great detective work in the thread above, guys.

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
yesterday i got some vapemail.:banana: another nice box from zamplebox. 85mls of 3mg high VG juice geared for dripping. i mainly use kanger sub tanks and a magma dripper. i like being able to try many brands and flavors for under $30 a month.

smoke-N-mist cherry cavandish. Cherry Cavendish E Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

ar eliquid co. turkish delight. Turkish Delight – AR eLiquid Co

oneup vapor Churros and Ice Cream. Churros and Ice Cream by Oneup Vapor - Vapory Shop, LLC

cosmic charlie`s chalk dust orange bl`awesome. Orange BL' Awesome by Cosmic Charlie's Chalk Dust | eLiquid.com

13th floor elevapors bermuda. http://www.13thfloorelevapors.com/flavors/

stellar zenith cookie. http://www.americanjuices.com/stellar/

i loaded the cherry cavandish in a subtank and its very good. i have not tried the others yet.

june%20zamplebox_zpswjq3gntn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread