4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Holy ....... they put my wife on the vip floor. The room she is in is bigger than my apartment. Carpeted floors tv that comes out of hutch, refrigerator book case. The guest lounge has a dining table grandfather clock.
Darn right psycman! That's what good insurance gets ya! Membership has it's privileges...... ;)

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
oh i'm fine, i live at the top of a giant hill. so all the mere mortals below me get my runoff. and when it rains i imagine it's worse for the poor masses. so long as no one teaches them how to read or right, i see my lineage lasting quite a long time.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
oh i'm fine, i live at the top of a giant hill. so all the mere mortals below me get my runoff. and when it rains i imagine it's worse for the poor masses. so long as no one teaches them how to read or right, i see my lineage lasting quite a long time.

Well good to hear from ya....FINALLY! I thought mayb you were playing Aqua Man for the past few days

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Morning y'all. How is everyone? Been slow around here again. Guess everyone gets busy with the warmer weather

BEWB squishes to you! Hope you're feeling better. I guess some peeps are having warm weather but here, unseasonably cool. Suppose to be a stupid repeat of last summer. Only hit 90° like 3-4 days last summer. :(

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
BEWB squishes to you! Hope you're feeling better. I guess some peeps are having warm weather but here, unseasonably cool. Suppose to be a stupid repeat of last summer. Only hit 90° like 3-4 days last summer. :(
Been squishes and smooches! Yeah cool weather has sucked. Its supposed to hit 80 here today though and finally sunny. Hopefully a stupid hot summer this year that just got off to a late start lol

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
its funny how you nertherners talk aboot hot weather.

the rains keepin it cool but humid here. my perm is all poofed out! but i'll miss it when we have 60+ consecutive days of 105 degree weather and the traditional summer drought hits. my hair do look good then tho...

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
its funny how you nertherners talk aboot hot weather.

the rains keepin it cool but humid here. my perm is all poofed out! but i'll miss it when we have 60+ consecutive days of 105 degree weather and the traditional summer drought hits. my hair do look good then tho...

I'll take your heat (Hehehehehhehe) but you can keep the humidity. YUCK! And it does make a great hair do look wicked. Now a perm....sorry but that doesn't look good anytime, anywhere, any more. Go for a beachy wave, Wheez. That would look good on you :rolleyes:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
I'll take your heat (Hehehehehhehe)​

Go on......

but you can keep the humidity. YUCK! And it does make a great hair do look wicked. Now a perm....sorry but that doesn't look good anytime, anywhere, any more. Go for a beachy wave, Wheez. That would look good on you :rolleyes:

my hair only comes in 3 flavors: 1970's man-perm, 1970's mullet, and 1970's Ceasar.....also peach, but i rarely use that one, otherwise i end up eating my own hair.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA

Go on......

my hair only comes in 3 flavors: 1970's man-perm, 1970's mullet, and 1970's Ceasar.....also peach, but i rarely use that one, otherwise i end up eating my own hair.
Giggles.... You make me laff hard wheezal! Hey errybody and bewb squishes to you all. I agree with ya on the weather thing. Even down here in 'Bama, it just ain't right......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread