Not open for further replies.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Ugh on the ads. I hate ads.
Me too! I understand there are now ads here even for supporting members. I don't see them, ABP is awesome! :)

Another longazz day at work, but I was determined to leave as close to 4:30 as possible. I was about 5 minutes over. :p Of course at the last traffic light before my house, the downpour started. Sat in the driveway for a bit waiting for it to ease up, not too bad. It's still way too humid though.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Good morning everyone! My sister took Mrs Punkin for a horse ride yesterday. It was the very first time she was ever on a horse. She had a good time. A few complaints this morning about muscle aches but asked when can she go again. :)

*Punkin on the run*

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Grrrr tap talks now putting adds in between posts. Thinking its time for them to be history. I'll take the few extra seconds to go to the web site.

Drott's dog shack on the move.
I'm not seeing the ads yet on tapatalk but for some reason I can't see the contents of my own posts. :(

*Punkin on the run*

Reactions: efirdj

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Howdy y'all.

Yesterday, I got voluntold to help out with the local food bank. Douche Canoe specifically asked if I would meet him up there to help, so I all but had to say yes. It wasnt too bad though. He'll approve the expense report for me to be reimbursed for my milage there and back. Then, he didnt show up until the last box was literally on my shoulder. :glare: He apologized and said the only way he could repay me was to let me go home early. Two hours!

I took the time to go to the gym for a light workout. No weights, just cardio. I'm down to just under 188. 8 more to go, and four weeks to do it in. If things keep working this way, I may even be able to get under my goal weight by my target date. Of course, I'm sure I'll gain about 10 pounds on our summer vacation to Daytona and I'll have to start over again, but I'm ok with that. I just dont want to scare any kids on the beach or get asked if my parents were Moby Dick and Sasquatch.

Anywho... PD, I'm glad Mrs PD went horseback riding and enjoyed it. Its something I've always loved doing, and never get to ride any more. Its just so relaxing and therapeutic.

Now that I've spent more than half of my morning dozing off in meetings, I'm going to go get some work done. Yesterday's charity work didnt hurt anything operationally at the warehouse, but it darned sure messed with my OCD.

Hope everyone has a great day!

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Anywho... PD, I'm glad Mrs PD went horseback riding and enjoyed it. Its something I've always loved doing, and never get to ride any more. Its just so relaxing and therapeutic.

My sister has been friends with the owner of the horse farm for many years. She asked if Mrs Punkin wanted to try it. The horses need exercise so the owner lets my sister come over and ride any time she wants. I didn't go because I would feel sorry for the horse that would have to haul my fat a** around. :)

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good morning everyone! My sister took Mrs Punkin for a horse ride yesterday. It was the very first time she was ever on a horse. She had a good time. A few complaints this morning about muscle aches but asked when can she go again. :)

*Punkin on the run*

Pictures! We need pictures!!!!

Good afternoon everyone. :)

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
No problem!

I figured you might need to smile every once in a while after dealing with the idiocy that is the general public.

Time to head home. One more trip to the gym to finish out the month. I'm still sore from Wednesday's trip, so I think its going to be another cardio only day. EIGHT MORE POUNDS!!! I havent been that light in the britches since 2001!

Y'all have a great evening!

OH! Ive been able to find Kat a team to tryout with this Saturday! Both coaches are former collegiate players, and the coach that runs the organization coaches the 18U showcase team. This is a newly formed team that hasnt even had their first practice yet, so this season is probably going to be kind of rough. BUT, it's a 14U team, and Kat is technically a 12U player. If she likes it, she'll be able to stay with this team for five full seasons!

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Here is an attempt to upload a picture from a text of Mrs Punkin on her horse. :)
uploadfromtaptalk1432846415068.jpeg

*Punkin on the run*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread