GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Sneak Preview: GP Spheroid v4 prototype side to side with GP Spheroid v3, both on GP Piccolo v4.

image.jpg

Amazing! ~So:
a) Since when the Piccolo V4 got an AFC topcap?
b) Or is it the Spheroid V4 with an AFC hybridizing a Piccolo V4?

Either way WINS btw!

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

OMGSG, AFC!!!

I love the emblem like on the Heron too, wow I'm so EXCITEDDD!!!!!

Is that an new AFC top cap, or is that the bottom cap on the v4 and it hybrids on to the Piccolo?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The AFC ring is part of the Spheroid 4's base and yes it is connected as a hybrid with the Piccolo, no top cap is needed. You just unscrew the 510 bottom cap and a GPin is revealed :)

UPDATE

The GPin for use with GP Piccolo will be a internal component as default connection for the Piccoloid and as offered separately for the GP Spheroid which will have a 510 connector as default connection. The reason is technical: at 16 mm, there is no room for GPin and 510 connection with the same internals.

Last edited:

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The AFC ring is part of the Spheroid 4's base and yes it is connected as a hybrid with the Piccolo, no top cap is needed. You just unscrew the 510 bottom cap and a GPin is revealed :)
Praise the GP Gods!!!

Errr, I mean...PRAISE PERSEAS [emoji14]

The WGU Club Co-Founder

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Next week, I will post more about the internals of the GP Spheroid 4, we finalise some changes right now and the GP PAPS 4 is in production too with a new switch (different from Piccolo 4), 0,3 mm throw and 1 mm shorter. The new PAPS is designed as a combination of v2.5 and v3 based on the feedback plus a refreshing touch in the details with even better precision machining than before. I'll put photos the coming days :)

Last edited:

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
One more thing: as part of our GP Service, we'll accept orders for custom short CNC engravings for the new models of our atties and mods with an additional fee, for whoever wants a more personalised look. We recently had requests about it. This service will be activated at the time of the new versions release.

Last edited:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
One more thing: as part of our GP Service, we'll accept orders for custom short CNC engravings for the new models of our atties and mods with an additional fee, for whoever wants a more personalised look. We recently had requests about it. This service will be activated at the time of the new versions release.

Ah, now we are talking

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I'm excited about the Spheroid v4, but the GP Paps is my true love and I can't wait for pictures of the v4. I knew that Qorax would be excited about the custom CNC engraving!
Hahaha :D And who do you think has been pestering Perseas for it since three years now ;)

Fyla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2015
Croatia

I want it, and hopefully i will get it :). Great news perseas

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
The serial numbers will continue from the previous versions as I have explained in the past.

The serial numbers will be laser etched inside the switch housing and they shall continue from the total of all versions of GP Piccolo to honour the history of this little mod that created back in 2012, so some numbers won't be available. This will be the norm with all upcoming versions of existing mods and atomizers.

Source: GP Piccolo version 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread