Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I agree with FV!! And I'm jealous! :p I haven't been on a horse in umpteen years. The last I was around any was in Hawaii, I used to muck stalls just to hang out with them. :lol: The sweetest one used to blow in my ear, and sometimes grab my shorts! :lol:

Not a bad day today, got to leave a bit earlier at 4pm! :)

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!! WE MADE IT THROUGH ANOTHER WEEK!!!!!

Mrs E just told me that the town is doing a "movie in the park" night. They set up this massive inflatable viewing screen on the soccer fields. They'll open the concession stand, but your free to bring your own drinks and snacks. They'll be playing Big Red Six, a movie that the kids have been begging to see for months. And it's all at no charge! Free entertainment for the kids! Ok, I wanted to see the movie too.... :blush:

I made the last minute decision to ride the bike to work today. The weather is going to be very slightly cooler, with lower humidity, and no chance of rain. Perfect two-wheeled weather!

Time to get to it. Y'all have a good one!

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Good morning! :)

I was having a nice start to my day snuggling with Xena, then remembered I actually have to get dressed and go to my local PO to pick up a package from Fasttech. :( Working on my first cup of coffee, so I don't nail any pedestrians along the way. :unsure:

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
Wow, things have changed around ECF! It took me 5 minutes to find you all! How is everyone doing? I'm doing well, still settling into Utah - takes forever to get a house the way you like it!

Have things quieted down around here? I have a book to write!

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Welcome back Janie!

During lunch, I did a little internetting... About two months ago, SC proposed a bill that would allow concealed firearms to be carried without a permit. I was glad to see it. Im a firm believer that if the evil woolyboogers out there think that almost everyone around them has a firearm, they would be less likely to commit a crime. The bill passed the House vote 80-21, was revised, then passed 90-18 WITH bipartisan support, then went on to the state Senate. Unfortunately, the Senate decided to take a no-action on it. Which means it will sit while they hold "more hearings" about the bill. :facepalm:

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
ooohhhh! I love packages from Fasttech. What did you order?
I got a bunch of pre-made coils, some 306 driptips because they are getting hard to find now, a couple of cool driptips (glass and brass), a pack of Kayfun bases and a pack of Kafun bell caps, and a 510 flashlight attachment. That is the most awesome thing ever! :) It goes from low to bright (burn your eyeballs) to seizure flash mode! :lol: Will be great for road trips.

Forgot to add - a bunch of cheapie vape bands

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Boo Hiss James.

Awesome package Bamrz! I keep adding to my cart over there. I need it all.

And a pic for no good reason. The ducks went swimming for the first time today. I love them. :wub:

iMuI3tBm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread