proxy.php

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I go with Max VG :vapor:
I see some say they vape 100% VG :unsure: But isn't flavoring PG based,:?: so soon as you add flavoring you don't have 100% VG anymore right :blink:
Flavorings are usually pg or alcohol/pg based. You can scource vg based nic, and I also believe flavors, Nude nic has some vg flavors IIRC.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
I go with Max VG :vapor:
I see some say they vape 100% VG :unsure: But isn't flavoring PG based,:?: so soon as you add flavoring you don't have 100% VG anymore right :blink:

I mix my juices at 80 VG 20 PG and they're not too thick by any means because the flavorings are also dilutents.

I may go 85 or 90 on my next batch of something just to see how it goes, but it's never going to be 100% VG as the flavors have to be in PG or alcohol as a blending agent. :vapor:

:toast:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I got my delivery notice today from USPS for my REO's, I was going just try to get off work early to pick them up. Then I started reading all the posts and looking at the pics of the ones that people received today. I have to go downtown Indy tomorrow to pick something up for a job, and to get there I will be within a half mile of my post office. I think I am going to try to pick them up while I am out. Of course I will tell my boss what I am doing and make up for the time. I can't wait to get a look at them.:)

KAS

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I mix my juices at 80 VG 20 PG and they're not too thick by any means because the flavorings are also dilutents.

I may go 85 or 90 on my next batch of something just to see how it goes, but it's never going to be 100% VG as the flavors have to be in PG or alcohol as a blending agent. :vapor:

:toast:

Guaranteed PG-free! All of our concentrated flavors are extracted and solvated in a proprietary blend of VG and ethyl alcohol, ensuring those who seek to formulate their own 100% VG eliquids. Shipped in clear glass vials with polycone...

Above copied from ..... site, 100%VG is impossible because the nicotine has a part in the equation, the honest way to describe any mix that doesn't use pg should be "max VG" IMHO.

Reactions: ItTechy

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I didn't like the looks of the rm2, I'm shallow!! I know the kfl isn't a squonker, I'm just going to be patient. ☺️

yeah it grew on me. but i think it's the first dripper that i have actually enjoyed.
i love the vape from a rm2.

but i wouldn't say you're shallow. i love the look of a kayfun on a provari.

i love my reo's as much as my provari's! it's the only way i drip.

Reactions: xstitch

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I actually watched a video last night on using cartos. And, I have a bunch of those still new from when I tried a carto tank and hated it!!! I was going to try selling them and never got around to it.

Some juices i prefer in a carto over anythig else. Artemis is one of them.
i don't like them as much with my darker liquids.

i find the carto and a reo a good back up so i cary one with me when i have my reo just in case.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
For almost 2 yrs everything I've bought has been vape related. Being the tech head that I am I was surprised when it dawned on me I've not bought any new gadgets that didn't have anything to do with vaping.

Until yesterday.....Samsung Gear S. :thumbs:

It's been out for about 6 months..... I've been slacking! :w00t:
Of course I got white!!!!!!

Been playing with this thing so much since yesterday that I damn near forgot to vape! :shock:

Went out & left phone at home- panicked & was on my way back to get it until I remembered don't have to do that anymore.

20150528_192832_20150528_192906_zpsgfxivujn.jpg

20150528_192749_20150528_192917_zpscnuwpnde.jpg

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
For almost 2 yrs everything I've bought has been vape related. Being the tech head that I am I was surprised when it dawned on me I've not bought any new gadgets that didn't have anything to do with vaping.

Until yesterday.....Samsung Gear S. :thumbs:

It's been out for about 6 months..... I've been slacking! :w00t:
Of course I got white!!!!!!

20150528_192832_20150528_192906_zpsgfxivujn.jpg

20150528_192749_20150528_192917_zpscnuwpnde.jpg

Nice! Dang...you buy that at the Helen Keller store for the blind? :pervy: It's a biggen!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Nice! Dang...you buy that at the Helen Keller store for the blind? :pervy: It's a biggen!
Helen would've been proud! LMAO!!! :lol:

Seriously tho if it were a small screen like so many other smart watches I wouldn't have given it a 2nd look.

:/tears!!!! Just rec'd a notification that said hey.....how about taking a walk. :sneaky:
As far as it's concerned it sees me as being on ECF as 'inactive'!!! Hahaha

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Helen would've been proud! LMAO!!! :lol:

Seriously tho if it were a small screen like so many other smart watches I wouldn't have given it a 2nd look.

:/tears!!!! Just rec'd a notification that said hey.....how about taking a walk. :sneaky:
As far as it's concerned it sees me as being on ECF as 'inactive'!!! Hahaha

Hahaha! Jerk watch trainer notification robot! :laugh: Yes larger screen good, but I have small girlie wrist...probably to big for me to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread