Not open for further replies.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Thanks, Momma. :) You certainly have a handsome pair of Woodvils there and NOT having an MHM tip to match must mean your are "lean" in the tip department! You must do your duty...... and buy every color you don't have!:p Your segmented looks so nice where it's sitting now. :wub:

Thats just it, I'm rich with tips! LOL But wood must go with wood for me and I don't have as many as I thought in the wood. And none really matched this unique combo on the Walnut/Bloodwood one [emoji6] There was a Bloodwood tip posted the other night that would have been perfect, but I was too late. LOL

That segmented is a definite match[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
kansas city, mo
Two of my woodies arrived! And b4 y'all shoot me, as soon as I can get Kayte and Doug to make me a Bloodwood tip, it will go on the plunger one [emoji6] This was the closest wood tip that I had. The segmented on the other one goes perfect! My other segmented is on another mod and just didn't really match this one.

d9723b34c4a23e2227e298511e4eeb4a.jpg

Mommabird62
Oh My Momma now those sure are pertty!!!!!!

Lindamck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2014
Bedford, TX, USA
There was a Bloodwood tip posted the other night that would have been perfect, but I was too late. LOL

I snagged the bloodwood tip. I'm so sorry momma. I was just checking out the recently sold tips on the website never thinking that there were any available and it was just sitting there. I'm hoping for a bloodwood or bloodwood combo mini in the later phase of Woodvils but who knows if there will even be one and if I'm lucky enough to get it. Lots of if's.

I've got the cart before the horse...or the tip before the mod...again. I'd be glad to send you this one if you want it. Let me know.

Linda

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Thank you, Inbe. :)

Sparkle, you didn't! You did! Ha! Understand Reo's do sneak up on you.....Then WHAM! Heehee. :)

Lindamck, I've done that "putting the cart before the horse" thing many times! That's why I have all the Shark Skins and different colored glasses. You are a "sweet thang" too. :)

Lindamck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2014
Bedford, TX, USA
Well I pulled the trigger and got a reo! Once I get it I might have tons of questions lol

We may not be the experts but there are quite a few of us who have been bitten by the reo bug. In fact I've asked Nerak (Karen) if she has time to do a video on woodvil care and cleaning. Taking care of a woodvil is not as easy as the "wash and wear" metal Reos. LOL if you need anything just ask.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Well I pulled the trigger and got a reo! Once I get it I might have tons of questions lol

Yay sparkle! You will love it[emoji4] And there are tons of peeps that can and are willing to help with any questions that you may have, myself included tho I'm no expert [emoji6]

Mommabird62

Last edited:

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
I snagged the bloodwood tip. I'm so sorry momma. I was just checking out the recently sold tips on the website never thinking that there were any available and it was just sitting there. I'm hoping for a bloodwood or bloodwood combo mini in the later phase of Woodvils but who knows if there will even be one and if I'm lucky enough to get it. Lots of if's.

I've got the cart before the horse...or the tip before the mod...again. I'd be glad to send you this one if you want it. Let me know.

Linda

Ooh linda! No problem at all! Hey ya snooze ya looze. Lol I think Kayte and Doug will be able to make me one. I'm in no rush [emoji6] that is sweet of you tho but please keep her!

Mommabird62

Last edited:

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Here are the other two..will be most likely putting these up for sale
cocobolo and walnut plunger

Awwww... Did you not like the plunger KS? Loving mine and so do my paws. LOL You won't have any trouble selling them I'm sure.

Mommabird62

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
I have decided which one I like best of the three I got
Yellow heart & padauk

Beautiful KS! My Birdseye door one is Paduak and it is a lovely wood!

Mommabird62

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Thank you, Inbe. :)

Sparkle, you didn't! You did! Ha! Understand Reo's do sneak up on you.....Then WHAM! Heehee. :)

Lindamck, I've done that "putting the cart before the horse" thing many times! That's why I have all the Shark Skins and different colored glasses. You are a "sweet thang" too. :)

LOL I have alot of "cart before the horse" tips as well [emoji6]

Mommabird62

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
We may not be the experts but there are quite a few of us who have been bitten by the reo bug. In fact I've asked Nerak (Karen) if she has time to do a video on woodvil care and cleaning. Taking care of a woodvil is not as easy as the "wash and wear" metal Reos. LOL if you need anything just ask.

Hey linda, I think she did such video several months ago but I wouldn't know how to find it. It may be somewhere on the FB page

Mommabird62

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Since a lot of the Mountaineers are BF lovers, I figured I'd ask this here.

So far I've only picked up a Nuppin v2 and a Chalice v3 for BF-ing.

I've heard wonderful things about the Odin, and with the release of the v2, I'm really considering picking it up as my first 22mm BF atty

Anyone here have any Odin experience, likes or dislikes, anything at all they wouldn't mind sharing with me by chance?
A MHM DT will most definitely be going on top, just to keep it a little on topic :D

The WGU Club Co-Founder

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
I have an odin and really like it. I didn't at first, only because I stink at duals, but I have improved since then.
Chooch I think four woodvils is a bit too much. I do think two is enough for me. I have the ebony from last years run. And got three this time to pick my favorite from them. I got all messed up during the sale due to several mistakes and a late start. But as you know I was doing something important, so that means more to me. But yeah there were a few I would rather have had if I had my gunbelt on. My favorite was#296

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Beautiful KS! My Birdseye door one is Paduak and it is a lovely wood!

Mommabird62
Thanks momma. I really like the colors on this one. I would just like to bring it to it's natural finish though.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I have an odin and really like it. I didn't at first, only because I stink at duals, but I have improved since then.
Chooch I think four woodvils is a bit too much. I do think two is enough for me. I have the ebony from last years run. And got three this time to pick my favorite from them. I got all messed up during the sale due to several mistakes and a late start. But as you know I was doing something important, so that means more to me. But yeah there were a few I would rather have had if I had my gunbelt on. My favorite was#296
Thanks, just ordered a BF Odin v2, looking forward to seeing what all the hype is about :A

I don't mind duals, so I'm pretty confident building it won't be an issue for me, only if it's lacking flavor (so many people seem to like it in that department though, and for $75, to me that is a damn good price).

Thanks for chiming in ks

The WGU Club Co-Founder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread