Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I SO wish more folks would use Lisa's Google Doc FlA+vorater. I just looked because I remember having it. On the scale of 1-7, I gave it a 5, Biz gives it a 6 (with a flavor bump), Kaefo gives it a 4, MayLovesMetal gives it a 5 and Chanel Vapes gives it a 6.

If memory serves me, it was all good but didn't stand out as being remarkable in any way. Well made of course, just, ya know, kinda vanilla. Pardon that metaphor, I love vanilla, but it is vanilla if ya know what I mean.

Edit: Omg, Speaking of Biz... Where are they?!? So many still missing...
where is that darn thing? Can you post it again?

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
A bit off topic (but we can do that here now yay!) but I seem to recall some eleaf gs air fans in here? I love my subtank mini, was thinking a nano for my istick (use the mini on an ipv mini2) but have heard subpar reviews on the nano so was thinking maybe the gs air would fit the bill instead. Any thoughts anyone?

I love the GS Air. It's my favorite tank of them all. No dry hits, tons of vapor, great flavor, and the coils last longer than any other available. You can also vape it from 6 to 15 watts without any burnt taste so it's great for finding your sweet spot!

My GS Air M's are good, too. But 2 of mine have a tendency to build up juice under the coil. :sneaky: I have to remove the coil and clean out the bottom part. They work just as great but since the GS Air is fill and go it's my favorite. I have 4 and have never had a problem.

Rick's Request lives in a Nautilus and Pineapple Cream and Lemon Cream stay in carto tanks. They just taste the best that way to me. I still try any new flavors in a carto tank. But the GS Air is taking over. Even with 70PG I can fill my large room with vapor. My husband hates it! Lol.

Strawberry Banana Cream. Any opinions?

I didn't care for it. I tried it years ago and it wasn't for me. It is a good strawberry and banana but I didn't get any cream from it and it didn't have the nuances of the other flavors. But the way your taste buds have changed you might really like it. ;)

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
where is that darn thing? Can you post it again?

Sure Chanel, its HERE

Vape Mail today!!

Billow Berry: Three words... BEST BLUEBERRY EVER!! I had this before as a sample and mang, it's divine.

Saturday Morning: HAHAHA!!!! You all had my expectations so high, and they've been exceeded. Like my FACE was right in a box of it! I literally laughed, and then took it to my wife and told her to try it. She was annoyed, she KNEW the flavor, but couldn't name it. So I told her what it was called and why it was called that (cereal) and she immediately barked "FRUIT LOOPS". We both had a good laugh. Like Mann, I was afraid it might be a novelty that I would tire of, but I'm still vaping it and it's a darn nice vape all in its own right. Juicy and nicely concentrated with just the perfect amount of sweetness. I like it a lot!

Rasputin: :?::pervy::shock: Well, surprise surprise. I could never forget the vast number of generosities, thoughtful occurrences, and the myriad of reasons why I love Wlad, Ally and crew as much as I do. Yet despite that, they insist on giving me new reasons anyway. This was in my vape mail too. Now I was hesitant to post this, as I don't want to create any trouble for them but I imagine that those that have been with them for a few years, give feedback on every flavor, and buy Ahlusion almost exclusively are also getting this kind of treatment occasionally. Something to aspire to for those newer to the phenom that are W&A? Anway,it isn't in the spirit of braggadocio that I post this, but only to tell you what to expect of this new offering.

Of all the Fruit Creams I have tried (which is all of them), the Raspberry Cream was my least favorite. It's still amazing, as are all the fruit creams, but it had a harshness or bite to it that distracted and that the cream didn't sufficiently tame. Despite being real good, a tank full was too much, as it tired my palate with its intensity. Enter Graham Cracker crust. FOOB, I'm not really getting Graham Cracker. What I am getting is Raspberry Cream, in Mellow. The graham cracker has taken the bite right out of this, and really lets you taste the raspberry and cream without the palate fatigue. I expressed in my feedback a desire to maybe see this in the Lime Cream variant as well?! Key lime pie is my fave pie, but they'll need to somehow add a tall, cold glass of milk on the side because I can't do Key Lime Pie without that.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Yeah, I have it and it is really sweet! You are correct that we should use it. Wlad has done so many different things to flavors and such, though, it's hard sometimes to go off of things from awhile ago -- that and opinions change sometimes for myriad reasons and also with hardware changes/advances (at least I know I like things now due to different set-ups). I never had uploaded my ratings, but they would be all in serious need of updating. Ole!? hahahaahaha. Wait...Ha! A flavor bump. :laugh:

I had sent Biz an email earlier this year but never got a response. I chatted on the phone with Scott (Skinny) last year, but we lost touch. He ONLY vaped aros, so I imagine he's moved on.

Well, now that Ahlusion is back in the Aro business, maybe we'll see him soon?!

I do and have changed and updated my opinions on many of the juices. I try to keep that sheet relevant to my current preferences because as you succinctly put it, palate and tech changes make for an ever shifting landscape. Almost frustrating, if it weren't so fun. Flavor bumps... hahaha! I can't believe Biz used that word, or Wlad indulged her. Well, Biz was a superfan, so yeah, I could see Wlad indulging her. Knowing him as I do now, and having come to trust his skills so much, I wouldn't DARE salt the entree without first tasting it. Actually, I presume that Biz probably DID taste it "unbumped" first. She's awesome. I hope we see her again, and soon. and skinny, and tralf, and that Central American deity and.... Btw, is the Lisa who did the google doc on here? I believe it was Lisa L? I miss her too. Hope she is no longer a burrito.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
My first Reo(s) arrived, today. I built a dual coil at .5ohms on a Bonsai and loaded a Reo with 2/3 lemon vanilla cake and 1/3 strawberry cream. I think I died and went to Heaven. I am vaping a lemon cake with fresh strawberries and vanilla cream between the layers. Never have I tasted a juice this good. Not. Ever. Now I understand. :firefox:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Well, now that Ahlusion is back in the Aro business, maybe we'll see him soon?!

I do and have changed and updated my opinions on many of the juices. I try to keep that sheet relevant to my current preferences because as you succinctly put it, palate and tech changes make for an ever shifting landscape. Almost frustrating, if it weren't so fun. Flavor bumps... hahaha! I can't believe Biz used that word, or Wlad indulged her. Well, Biz was a superfan, so yeah, I could see Wlad indulging her. Knowing him as I do now, and having come to trust his skills so much, I wouldn't DARE salt the entree without first tasting it. Actually, I presume that Biz probably DID taste it "unbumped" first. She's awesome. I hope we see her again, and soon. and skinny, and tralf, and that Central American deity and.... Btw, is the Lisa who did the google doc on here? I believe it was Lisa L? I miss her too. Hope she is no longer a burrito.

Salting the entree. Man, so very in tune.

@Tralfaz @LisaL @daniele25 @LisaL @Cinnamonkey

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
So the GS Air M is just a bigger tank but they both use the same coils? I think these came out when I was dealing with health issues and took a hiatus, I'd never heard of them before.

I vape 70vg because I DO have a problem with pg. I also have some in 50/50. For the 70, I find it may take a little longer to steep, but the flavor is there!
This has been my experience also. The 90/10 I give 3weeks, and the 70/30 from a week to 10days, unless it's something like LVC that's nummy from day one.

I held off ordering anymore Ahl until July4th..I would imagine Ahl will have one helluva sale then. We'll soon find out.
I'm holding out with you but I'm also waiting on those awesome sounding new/old bakery flavors they announced on FB; all this talk of Saturday Morning is making it more difficult to hold off.

Is Pure Apple a new flavor or did I just not notice it before?

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
My first Reo(s) arrived, today. I built a dual coil at .5ohms on a Bonsai and loaded a Reo with 2/3 lemon vanilla cake and 1/3 strawberry cream. I think I died and went to Heaven. I am vaping a lemon cake with fresh strawberries and vanilla cream between the layers. Never have I tasted a juice this good. Not. Ever. Now I understand. :firefox:
I think you would LOVE Lemon Berry Kiss

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
I think you would LOVE Lemon Berry Kiss
I think I need to start a list entitled, "Ahl juices folks quite rightly think I'd like". Problem is that there are so darn many of them! I'm really looking forward to some of the new/old ones - all of which will be new to me. :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I love it when a plan comes together..I swear by the Reo and by Ahlusion..I feel like I need to put that in my office manager so I can just copy and paste..lol :laugh:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hey you guys..............

hey-you-guys-gif.gif

Get a Reo LPG and start vaping Ahlusion! :lol:

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Better than Sapphire?!? If so..I'm on it. ;)

At the expense of your vape budget, yes. Imho. I might even dare say, it is SIRIUSly wonderful. Sapphire was intriguing with the sweet/sour candy thing, but Billow Berry is just as described. Not a "creamy" blueberry, just a blueberry with a light frothy carrier to mellow and enfold it. I think it surpasses Sapphire by... a lot.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
I'm just dying hearing about all these new flavors that I have to try! Once upon a time, I was just hoping to find 5-10 flavors that I really, really liked, and call it quits. Now, with Ahlusion, I just can't stop. I couldn't even make it through the old menu to try everything, and now they have all these new flavors that I have to try. Whatever am I going to do? All I can hope is that they keep doing the amazing sales and stop introducing new flavors long enough for me to get caught up!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
At the expense of your vape budget, yes. Imho. I might even dare say, it is SIRIUSly wonderful. Sapphire was intriguing with the sweet/sour candy thing, but Billow Berry is just as described. Not a "creamy" blueberry, just a blueberry with a light frothy carrier to mellow and enfold it. I think it surpasses Sapphire by... a lot.
I'll try a 30ml sample bottle next order..Thanks. :)

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida
Wow, miss a couple of days, miss a lot.
Updated my ratings on the FlA-vorator, I hadn't in a year or more, also interesting that my "want to try" list is still pretty big.

On the off topic post worries...I don't spend lot of time on other threads these days so please continue to inform about hardware, other juices, major life milestones, etc. Think we're in the lounge so it's okay to go off topic little???? Think this is a pretty mature and sensible group and has always done a good job of balancing that stuff.

On Key Lime Pie (still want)... Wlad likes and excels at complex creations, maybe a KLP line?
A base KLP and then Mango KLP, Coconut KLP, Guava KLP, Lychee KLP?? What else might go well together?.....Kind of like the white tea, Boba, Cha-Yen lines??? Be interested in seeing what he would do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread