Status
Not open for further replies.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
:lol: I'll trust you on that. For my vaping needs, size (juice capacity) matters :cool:
If everybody remembers my craziness about it, I thought that the bottom of the atomizer's un-evenness (not a word, I guess) could have been the reason for my negative activities with the MS. No, I vaped on it today and it's pretty much like the M. :laugh: Just a little smaller.
K You talked me into it I''ll have another beer. :unsure:

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
nosiridontlikeit.gif

idontlike.gif

Last edited:

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
If everybody remembers my craziness about it, I thought that the bottom of the atomizer's un-evenness (not a word, I guess) could have been the reason for my negative activities with the MS.
. It is a word. Just lose the hyphen. Or recoil it.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Good grief, Ms. KD, that's no brick! Bike took one of these...

pp-cartridge-910-374.jpg

chopped the valve stem and bored it out. They vape great when you do that, but the water keeps running in the sink now.
Maybe I could borrow one of your stylish drip tips to plug the pipe?

Yeah/no, Grandest of Fumadorians. Those tips do not play pipes.

Page 309........... ummm....... :lol: What's new, kidlets?

crunchie812

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2014
Key Largo, FL USA
Don't bother with the MS...low capacity and too warm of a vape.:nah:
Tried the new one today...The original GS Air is better than the MS.:thumb:
Far as I can tell the only difference between the M and MS is the length of the pyrex. For me, they vape the same. Size matters, the MS on the little eGo One fits discreetly in my pants pocket. The M on the big eGo One is like to provoke those "happy to see me" comments.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
What's new, kidlets?
Katdarling!

During your long absence we were so discouraged that we were reduced to speculating about whether the Great Western Philosophers would have preferred the original Air, or the M. Kant was pitching, and Kierkegaard was picked off trying to steal third. Great throw by Swedenborg. We're all tied up going to the bottom of the eighth.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Your post, oh Fumardorian, was berry berry good to me. Than kyu.

Chica Escuela~

Cheech, you're not liking the shorty squatty MS? I've got one, but have yet had the need to start up yet ANOTHER tank. Too warm, you say?

Thank you, sisu. I've missed ECF a bit myself. I've been on some sort of self-imposed hiatus. My little girly touchy feely feelings were bruised and I've been pouting for several weeks. Perhaps you lovelies are bringin' the Betts back around.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Your post, oh Fumardorian, was berry berry good to me. Than kyu.

Chica Escuela~

Cheech, you're not liking the shorty squatty MS? I've got one, but have yet had the need to start up yet ANOTHER tank. Too warm, you say?

Thank you, sisu. I've missed ECF a bit myself. I've been on some sort of self-imposed hiatus. My little girly touchy feely feelings were bruised and I've been pouting for several weeks. Perhaps you lovelies are bringin' the Betts back around.
You're always welcome i this little, crazy thread! C'mon in, the waters fine!
The MS reminds me why I don't use my dripper...vape is a little warm for me at my standard tootle puffer setting.
I knew it would be that way due to the short distance between coil and mouth...but it was in the Air family.
Had to try it!
crbst_gif_3pipes.gif

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I've been on some sort of self-imposed hiatus. My little girly touchy feely feelings were bruised and I've been pouting for several weeks.

:wub:

I have powerful talons and a lethal beak. Just say the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread