Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
picked one up today from a local B&M for 95$(USD)
It vapes pretty good ( only have a couple of hours on it)
Kinda let down on the material used for the main body tho... stamped aluminum shell with a rubberized plastic sheath
it does have a spring loaded center pin tho :) ( looks like its gold plated too)
nice firm springs in the battery compartment
the display window is a bit dark, hard to see the display in bright light conditions.
I do like the rounded edges, feels nice in the hand

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
picked one up today from a local B&M for 95$(USD)
It vapes pretty good ( only have a couple of hours on it)
Kinda let down on the material used for the main body tho... stamped aluminum shell with a rubberized plastic sheath
it does have a spring loaded center pin tho :) ( looks like its gold plated too)
nice firm springs in the battery compartment
the display window is a bit dark, hard to see the display in bright light conditions.
I do like the rounded edges, feels nice in the hand
remove the mirror window, tape it off leaving only the display part open, and the back side of it but a lil wd-40 on a rag and wipe the mirror coating off. Shines like a star in any light condition. :)

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
remove the mirror window, tape it off leaving only the display part open, and the back side of it but a lil wd-40 on a rag and wipe the mirror coating off. Shines like a star in any light condition. :)

I know I'm in the minority, but I don't tinker much with mods. 'HAd some unfortunate experiences while modding computer cases back when that was a thing. Y'know, back when there were desktop PCs, videotape and I loved my Atari 5200 (yep, really) ANyway, while you said this modification was really easy, if it's mot too much trouble, Wraith, I'd sure like to see a photo of it!

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
Simple...
remove the two 2mm hex/allen screws above and below the batter compartment and seperate the body.
From this point you can just pull the mirror cover off of the body.
Tape off each side of the mirror cover. The coating is on the backside. Put some WD-40 on a towel and wipe in between your tape. Put it back together and your done.

Reactions: StrahmNoMore

Brian Bavington

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
brooksville fl
Ipv 4 I just got my new ipv4 not have any problem seeing the lens they must have prepared that but I am having problems with the 510 connector being shoved into the battery board I posted some pictures on a Facebook page evapeus anyone having problems with the ohms not getting down low enough or jumping around on these devices when screw the tank on the my device any of my tanks it was pushing the 510 and pinching the wire between the connector and the board black wire causing all sorts of havoc
20150605_010034.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread