Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Maybe use the good vendors and catch the sales. Ahlusion is almost always having a sale. The Plume room has a Flavor of the week. AHL would need steeped. The Plume Room does not
Plume Room looks pricey but I hear good things. That lemon pie sounds amazing. Yet another vendor I need to keep my eyes on for a sale!

Will Cunningham

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
North Carolina, USA
Thanks guys. I did like the giant vapes site because they had different brands with reviews. So if something has many good reviews I could at least try a 15ml or 30ml bottle of some that look like I would like.

I don't mind steeping, I do want to find a new place that's like ITC vapes (I'm looking now at one that was mentioned just now), but I also would like to have reviews from many places to get a few premiums each month, just 1-3 bottles not as an all day vape but something special.

Reactions: DJLEC

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I really should've ordered more from Coval. I received my juice today. All I did was smell them and instantly regret not buying more lol. $10 for 30ml of quality juice is amazing IMO.

Every one of the 14 samples I got smells AWESOME. Hoping they taste awesome too.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I also would like to have reviews from many places to get a few premiums each month, just 1-3 bottles not as an all day vape but something special.

treatyoself_main01.jpg

Will Cunningham

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
North Carolina, USA
lol yea, I might try some Coval and some from Giant vapes.

Anyone know of any other places like Giant vapes that carries multiple brands'?

Yea I figure if I can at least get a decent deal on the premiums, I can get those each month because I have three 120ml bottles from ITC about done steeping so that's plenty. I want to get a few new tanks though and have something good :)

Thanks for the help, I'm reading more reviews, i just have about 30 bookmarked sites now!

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Lol that's funny I had like 2 or 3 vendors a week ago, now I have at least 10 new sites bookmarked. I wanna order PBB from Coval, 30ml on sale for $12. That's decent. I seriously need to stay away for a while lol. I have 7 unopened 30ml bottles right now, and I'm debating ordering more. I have teh problemz.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore

Yea I figure if I can at least get a decent deal on the premiums, I can get those each month because I have three 120ml bottles from ITC about done steeping so that's plenty. I want to get a few new tanks though and have something good :)

Thanks for the help, I'm reading more reviews, i just have about 30 bookmarked sites now!

I've personally used ejuices.com, vapordna and vaperev as well.

Mia11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Michigan

Also Skyline, eLiquids.com and Breazy come to mind.
All have free shipping. Breazy often has very generous sales, too.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Plume Room looks pricey but I hear good things. That lemon pie sounds amazing. Yet another vendor I need to keep my eyes on for a sale!
As much as I love The Plume Room I do not think that is one of their star pupils. I recommend Banana Pudding, Pistachio Pudding, Cinnamon Sweetroll, Pina Colada and Burley and Candy

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Just found a vape shop on my way to work that samples on isticks and arctic tanks (sweet!) and has lots of juices that I've always heard about but never tried. Looking forward to trying smax and pencil by must vape, specifically. Also teleos and gonna see if they have the muffin man!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Just found a vape shop on my way to work that samples on isticks and arctic tanks (sweet!) and has lots of juices that I've always heard about but never tried. Looking forward to trying smax and pencil by must vape, specifically. Also teleos and gonna see if they have the muffin man!

Jealous!

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Yeah honestly I haven't bothered sampling much at shops lately because in those little clearos they all taste the same! And as my juice junkies know we've definitely put a halt on blindly ordering online like we use to so this should be a good way to see if I like some of the stuff I hear buzz about on the forum without dropping a bunch of cash first :)

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Carnage by ANML taste just like red licorice. Not really my cup of tea but true taste

The liquid I am having some difficulty with is Looper from ANML. I had expected it to taste like fruit loops in milk. I had assumed trix, the cereal that Looper is supposed to taste like was similar to fruit loops.

I was expecting Looper to be sweet. Instead it is inscrutable to me. It is not very sweet at all and I am not getting milk or cereal. My senses, as strange as it sounds, think of fish when I vape it, or fish in milk, not a desserty cereal in milk. Perhaps it needs a steep or maybe I had other expectations of it.

It's not a bad juice. It's quite sublime and complex and it has potential to grow on me as I leave my preconceived notions of it behind and spend time with it.

On the other hand, Ohm Sweet Ohms by Juicy Ohms is exactly what I expected Looper to be. It tastes just like fruit loops in milk. It Is sweeter than Looper. More fruit loop than milk but the milk is present in the background.

As for the Muffin Man, it smashes it out of the park. I just can't fault this juice for that warm apple and cinnamon muffin experience. It tastes exactly as it is described.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I'm pretty excited today! Before I retreat back into my juice buying moratorium I had to bite the bullet on the Alloy Blends - Blended Private Reserve which were released today.

Blended is a vanilla tobacco flavour which has been retailing for a while, but the Private reserve Blended comes in two variations - one is the whiskey/rye and the other is bourbon. both these juices have been made by steeping the juice called Blended in oak barrels with either bourbon or whiskey/rye.

Can't wait to get them.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I was expecting Looper to be sweet. Instead it is inscrutable to me. It is not very sweet at all and I am not getting milk or cereal. My senses, as strange as it sounds, think of fish when I vape it, or fish in milk, not a desserty cereal in milk. Perhaps it needs a steep or maybe I had other expectations of it.
I think you might have just experienced BUT (Bad Unidentified Taste). There has been a few times that BUT taste has had a fishy taste to me. Sometimes it is plasticky, sometimes oily. Hopefully this steeps out for you.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I think you might have just experienced BUT (Bad Unidentified Taste). There has been a few times that BUT taste has had a fishy taste to me. Sometimes it is plasticky, sometimes oily. Hopefully this steeps out for you.
Although I think they are ready made juices and not made to order so they might not steep to much more than they already have

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
Did you get both? I had a bottle of the first batch, before the two diff variations. Personally, I liked the standard version better. The woodsy flavor to me tasted a bit like a dry hit from rayon wick (I think rayon is a wood by product). Perhaps it was just me though.

I'm pretty excited today! Before I retreat back into my juice buying moratorium I had to bite the bullet on the Alloy Blends - Blended Private Reserve which were released today.

Blended is a vanilla tobacco flavour which has been retailing for a while, but the Private reserve Blended comes in two variations - one is the whiskey/rye and the other is bourbon. both these juices have been made by steeping the juice called Blended in oak barrels with either bourbon or whiskey/rye.

Can't wait to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread