Hope it's ok to post this here

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been looking for a decent relatively cheap online place to purchase ejuices and I came across Freedom Smoke USA. I've seen tons of good reviews on here about them but from what I've seen mostly all of the threads/posts are pretty old. Are they still good or have they declined or something? I'm looking for sour flavors and they have an amazing selection so I'd really like to try quite a few different flavors,a few of the sour ones, a few of the coconut ones and two of the cucumber ones. Can anyone vouch for those flavors and/or the company? For reference,I've been buying Puffin juices from one of the million vape shops in my area and they're decent I guess but I'd like more variety.
Thanks and sorry if this is in the wrong forum,apparently I can't post it anywhere else.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I have yet to find an e juice that tastes of anything. Iv had loads of premiums.:(

Shelly I call it the "Juice Quest of 2015" in my search for the right juice for me. I've noticed the better equipment the better the juice tastes, or at least changes it's profile as it is vaped. For me the ADV (all day vape) is a myth, but I have found a few that I will vape on for a few hours. Good luck.

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
full

hi Delilah and welcome aboard!

I can't vouch for the specific juices, but have recently ordered from MFS with no problems.

Hope it help and Happy Vaping!

full

hi Delilah and welcome aboard!

I can't vouch for the specific juices, but have recently ordered from MFS with no problems.

Hope it help and Happy Vaping!
Thank you for the advice but freedom smoke USA and my freedom smoke are two different companies,I've looked at mfs and they don't quite have the range of flavors I'm looking for. Thank you through!

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
2 more posts and you can post all over the site....just fyi....I am not a big fan of online reviews, most reviews are given within a short time of trying a product and 98% are all favorable. But when it comes to liquids it really is so subjective, I may think a liquid you love is like an ashtray, visa versa. I have found the best way to get a straight up idea is to buy samples, give them a test drive then make my opinion rather than rely on someone else s taste which may just differ, not wrong or right just a different palate.

Enjoy the journey!:thumb:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
When first starting out once you get the gear figured out, then you start on the quest for liquids that you like and agree with you. My best advice is to get sample sizes until you find a few good ones that you are confident in getting larger sizes.

Once you get a few that you know you like, go back to sampling from different companies. While you have good ones to fall back on as you go through the flavor journey. I think finding flavors was the hardest part.

viannen_01.gif

Welcome!​

pJYvGY3.gif

Reactions: Panorama911

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
Thank you for the advice but freedom smoke USA and my freedom smoke are two different companies,I've looked at mfs and they don't quite have the range of flavors I'm looking for. Thank you through!
Oops - I should learn to read more critically. Hope you find what you're looking for. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread