Not open for further replies.

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
I didn't know they were moving! Thanks for the scoop. I'm in Janesville. I don't get up that way all the time, but I do occasionally and will be happy to check out the new store. That's exciting!
They're moving closer to Hwy 12 or 18, I think. I believe they'll be there in the beginning of July. Someone mentioned it to me when I was there once and I saw an announcement on their Facebook page, too.

I'm in Beloit, on the border of WI-IL. I don't drive long distances, yet, as I have bad knees, but my husband will take me up there, occasionally, if I promise he can buy something for himself! ;)

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Okay. I didn't steep ANY of them lol..first, I put them on my mech. Really shouldn't be vaping 12 mg nic on a .5 ohm coil, but oh, well lol..
1 flavor shot, 50/50 pg/vg on all of 'em.

and HOLY ^%$!!!!, THIS IS GREAT juice!!! Not just good! Not just pretty damn good! Great!
Where has this site been all my vaping life?? :)

I just became a fangirl of MadTown Vapor. Added to the spreadsheet! All under ten bucks for a 30 ml, too!

ALOTA HORCHATA MILD NICOTINE JUICE
KEY LIME CHEESECAKE NICOTINE JUICE
STRAWBERRY SHORT CAKE NICOTINE JUICE
COOKIES & CREAM DELIGHT NICOTINE JUICE
I wanna try the Bread Pudding next - and the bananarama - and the MTV Candy Apple and the Tiramisu and and..:banana:

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
Okay. I didn't steep ANY of them lol..first, I put them on my mech. Really shouldn't be vaping 12 mg nic on a .5 ohm coil, but oh, well lol..

and HOLY ^%$!!!!, THIS IS GREAT JUICE!!! Not just good! Not just pretty damn good! Great!

I just became a fangirl of MadTown Vapor. Added to the spreadsheet! All under ten bucks for a 30 ml, too!

I wanna try the Bread Pudding next - and the bananarama - and the MTV Candy Apple and the Tiramisu and and..:banana:
. Welcome to the family my dear

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com

and HOLY ^%$!!!!, THIS IS GREAT JUICE!!! Not just good! Not just pretty damn good! Great!

Were you coughing dripping 12 mg? My husband does and if I vape 12 mg too much, I get a buzz...lol.

I'm glad you liked the ejuices, though. The prices are great, as well as the ejuice! I'll have to try the cookies and cream next time. The bananarama was good. I got that as a sample last time I ordered.

Have fun vaping your ejuices and welcome to the Mad-family! [emoji12]

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
I completely get why your husband steals your Strawberry Shortcake! I was starting to get pretty nic-wasted on my Stingray. Did something I can honestly say I have never done before in four years of vaping - I took completely unsteeped, FOOB MadTown e-juice, DUMPED four BCC tanks, washed them out, put in new heads and filled up all four tanks. Just amazing juice...

(Oh, calm the heck down!)
(Yeah, yeah...puffing away, completely content!) o_O

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
I completely get why your husband steals your Strawberry Shortcake! I was starting to get pretty nic-wasted on my Stingray. Did something I can honestly say I have never done before in four years of vaping - I took completely unsteeped, FOOB MadTown e-juice, DUMPED four BCC tanks, washed them out, put in new heads and filled up all four tanks. Just amazing juice...

(Oh, calm the heck down!)
(Yeah, yeah...puffing away, completely content!) o_O
LOL! It won't be long and he won't be stealing my ejuice!

I don’t usually steep my ejuices when I get them, from MadTown, actually. I did let the skull full of ejuice steep, for almost a week, in the box though. I figured with that much ejuice, I should.

Glad that you're enjoying yours! [emoji2]

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
was thinking about giving MTV a try. was just curious about the flavor shots....does it need any? my go to vendor right now is nicoticket, so that is about the flavor strength I like. maybe even a little stronger.
so..... 1 shot, 2 shots, none? what do you recommend?
I got one flavor shot with everything in my first order, and I was really happy with all of it

Reactions: Amethyst_Star

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
was thinking about giving MTV a try. was just curious about the flavor shots....does it need any? my go to vendor right now is nicoticket, so that is about the flavor strength I like. maybe even a little stronger.
so..... 1 shot, 2 shots, none? what do you recommend?
Personally, I don't think they need the extra shot but everyone has their preferences. Hope you get some MTV and enjoy it! [emoji2]

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
I have never got any flavor shots in my eliquid from madtown, and it was perfect. It is really your preference :) I have never ordered flavor shots in any eliquid that I have ordered.

And I order at least one flavor shot (if possible) with every e-juice order I've ever placed. Don't know if my first order of MTV juice would have been better with 0 or two flavor shots, but everything was SO GOOD :firefox:, I'm gonna add one flavor shot to all MTV orders going forward. Maybe two, if I'm gonna sub-ohm with it and the VG ratio is higher.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
I think as low as I now vape (.08-.2) I need to stop axing flavor shots cuz it gets......sour? I'm not sure. But I've noticed now that I'm Vaping much lower than when I started buying mtv all the juices now have an odd tang. I've always gotten 2 shots. So next order I've not getting any shots and I will compare.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
Btw guys my friend and I started DIY and we now have our own perverted juice line for sale ONLY to our local peeps (im an admin for Seattle vapers Facebook) and friends. Let me know if you want the dirty details via message. We sent out testers to 6 people and it is doing Very well.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
And I order at least one flavor shot (if possible) with every e-juice order I've ever placed. Don't know if my first order of MTV juice would have been better with 0 or two flavor shots, but everything was SO GOOD :firefox:, I'm gonna add one flavor shot to all MTV orders going forward. Maybe two, if I'm gonna sub-ohm with it and the VG ratio is higher.
It is always a great feeling finding good eliquid :) and when you find your favorite sweet spot it is awesome!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Btw guys my friend and I started DIY and we now have our own perverted juice line for sale ONLY to our local peeps (im an admin for Seattle vapers Facebook) and friends. Let me know if you want the dirty details via message. We sent out testers to 6 people and it is doing Very well.
Haha! Your perverted juice line.... too funny!
That is great :) I hope it does really well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread