4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Ahh, weather. Last week the nights dropped way low, once to 40!!! My neighbor turned on her heat for a little, until the CO alarm went off. Seems their furnace firebox split. Thank God they had a working alarm, or they would not have made it.

But it's been very dry this May. the past 3 days we had a line of T-storms roll thru. Missed us Tuesday, hit us last night, and we missed a huge one just to the south.

So Hi, always, AngiBe, Diva, wheez, Fran, and everyone else!

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
So there was a pretty big storm last night and I decided to take random pictures in front of me while I was driving home from work. I probably took 60. All were just black, as it is a country road with no overhead lights, except one- a lightning strike on the road ahead of me...

2zzs561.jpg

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
Hey everyone, I received yet another free 15mL bottle in my latest order, thanks Halo! The best part is that this time it was the same flavor I always order, Turkish Tobacco :vapor:

The odd thing is that it's the second free 15mL bottle I've received that was 24mg nic, and my orders are always for 12/18mg, I haven't ordered anything >18mg in quite awhile
shrug.gif
Of course it's no big deal, I just thought it was odd.

Oh and since I love taking pictures, here is my P3 with a bunch of bottles of Halo juice :)

More%20free%20Halo%20juice_zps98kvrwtv.png

I really do love Halo :thumb:

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Hey everyone, I received yet another free 15mL bottle in my latest order, thanks Halo! The best part is that this time it was the same flavor I always order, Turkish Tobacco :vapor:

The odd thing is that it's the second free 15mL bottle I've received that was 24mg nic, and my orders are always for 12/18mg, I haven't ordered anything >18mg in quite awhile
shrug.gif
Of course it's no big deal, I just thought it was odd.

Oh and since I love taking pictures, here is my P3 with a bunch of bottles of Halo juice :)

More%20free%20Halo%20juice_zps98kvrwtv.png

I really do love Halo :thumb:
Hmmm that is strange. I've always gotten my samples in the same nic as my other orders. Maybe they were just getting rid of overstock?

Morning y'all

Reactions: DEAc23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread