Best NET tobacco flavors to try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachbumcm

May 11, 2015
Nick, oddball question here...do oyu guys at GEJ have any NETs that have already been steeped? Maybe something thats been sitting around for a while? Ive tried your godfather, perique and wild turkey...godfather had great flavor right away while the other two will need much steeping to get where it needs to be. I absolutely love your juices!

Reactions: nick78

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Nick, oddball question here...do oyu guys at GEJ have any NETs that have already been steeped? Maybe something thats been sitting around for a while? Ive tried your godfather, perique and wild turkey...godfather had great flavor right away while the other two will need much steeping to get where it needs to be. I absolutely love your juices!
Hi beachbum, our liquids are no more than two weeks old at the most when sent out. Some are great out of the mailbox while others need a bit of steeping. Its kind of personal preference. While some people dont see any need to steep, others will swear the flavor changes drastically after a certain period of time. Not trying to beat around the bush, but everyone's tastebuds are different. I personally think the juices taste great fresh right out of the mailbox.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
I am wanting to order one of the Menthol net tobacco one, just unsure which would be the closest to Kools. I should just go ahead and get the 3 available.
I personally think Ice Cold Menthol is the closest to Kool. For the NET version, I believe The NET Menthol ICE would be the closest. Thanks!

Reactions: caroloto

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Another vote for Organic # 1 ! Patriot, Wild Turkey and Acadian Gold are also excellent. In fact i have tried maybe 10 of the NETs and the only two i didn't like were Vita Bella ( too sweet for me ) and Godfather ( the tobacco is cased in licorice !? )

I have to agree about Organic #1 and Acadian Gold. I also like Wrangler Light. GEJ NETs are ALWAYS in my rotation.:)

Vic Vape

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2015
  • Deleted by nick78
  • Reason: Please post in appropriate subforum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread