Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I don't think I like this new format. What do you think about it?

I have mixed feeling, BR... Lots of good features, but I miss the old forum. Those red links make me see red. :) But I guess we'll just have to get used to it. Progress. ;)

4f023c6326d60.jpg

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Hey BR! So.. What you think about all this freaking RAIN we been getting? We've had 4 floods just in May alone. But I guess you know what they say about our Republic - feast or famine. Guess this is another history-making drought-buster! I think - don't quote me on this - but I will say under oath that we've had at least 20 inches of rain this month! March thru May 29th so far - I will say without question we've had at least 40 inches of rain! How you and Ms. Peggy holding up? Are y'all thinking about building an ARK like I am????
We had another flood last night - 4th one this month...
Life goes on here...... certainly is not boring!
Stay safe down there.
Love you both,
Amy/Harold

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Haha so how do I deal with all this ....?
Getting drunk and dancing certainly helps some. Even if you can't dance that much, at least you can shake your hips some! Do it!
Go walking too, if you can.
Nothing helps like getting out (if you are able to) and enjoying some of the creation that has been put there for us to enjoy!
Hugs to everyone here!

Reactions: tiburonfirst

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
rain%20gauge_zps3xebnxsv.jpg

Hey BR! So.. What you think about all this freaking RAIN we been getting? We've had 4 floods just in May alone. But I guess you know what they say about our Republic - feast or famine. Guess this is another history-making drought-buster! I think - don't quote me on this - but I will say under oath that we've had at least 20 inches of rain this month! March thru May 29th so far - I will say without question we've had at least 40 inches of rain! How you and Ms. Peggy holding up? Are y'all thinking about building an ARK like I am????
We had another flood last night - 4th one this month...
Life goes on here...... certainly is not boring!
Stay safe down there.
Love you both,
Amy/Harold

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Tropical Storm 'Bill' dumped another 3,3 inches of rain earlier this week. Yep, it's what we call a 'drought-buster'! Now if only California could get some of that rain we'd be looking good. Saw on the news that some food prices are going to skyrocket this year coz so much of our food comes from California... hmmmmmmmmmm... Let's hope not.

Reactions: Katya

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
Tropical Storm 'Bill' dumped another 3,3 inches of rain earlier this week. Yep, it's what we call a 'drought-buster'! Now if only California could get some of that rain we'd be looking good. Saw on the news that some food prices are going to skyrocket this year coz so much of our food comes from California... hmmmmmmmmmm... Let's hope not.

We got some of it here in Liberty. All the rain in the Dallas-Fort Worth area comes down the Trinity river and Liberty is located on it. It was already out of its banks before the storm, so a lot of it still hasn't got down here yet. So far the river bottom is still holding it. I can stand in my front yard and chunk rocks into the river bottom, but I've seen the water a lot higher. I'm not worried yet. I don't think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread