Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Hello to all! Took me a while to catch up with the posts, it seems that no one has had any issues with the P3 update. Has anyone found any bugs other than the brightness one? In other words is it a good time to send it in. I have been holding back due to any bugs. Thanks!

Willy Zee, you are a good man for packing that vape lunch for your co worker!

No issues at all with the upgrade. The brightness doesn't bother me at all. My eyes are bad so I can't detect much of a change.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
FYI: the 5% off at RTD hasn't changed for years. It's not like a sale or anything.

I didnahknow they offered a 5% discount. Which is a shame as I usually purchase my batteries from them, so I could 'a been savin' $$ in previous orders. But I haz been edumacated by the all-knowing-Ocelot! Yes I haz.......

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
morning P3 peeps ... should be a nice day today :cool:

just pulled the trigger on Provari #15 ... grabbed this Dragon mini from the classies this morning.

View attachment 460212

HaHa.

I saw that. Thought about it for a hot Minute.

This is like the Golden Age for you Willy.

It's raining cheap ProVaris.

Last edited:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I don't have any pictures of my youth or really even early adulthood. I would be fun to see a picture of my first car. A 1965 Mustang, with 3 on the floor. It was a piece-de-crap. Oh yes it was. The rubber grommet surrounding the stick shift was ripped and when I drove the car in the rain, rain water came in through the shifter. But I paid for that car with my own money I'd been saving for years and I was proud of the heap of poop none-the-less! Of course my car buying luck wasn't too good on subsequent cars. The next car was a Ford Pinto (you may all laugh), followed by an Austin America, which was (though I didn't know it when I purchased it) a flood victim, which would just die whenever it didn't feel like going further anymore. Followed boldly by a AMC Pacer (Sir Rod hears the audience erupt in hysterical laughter over this boo-boo!). I finally got smart and bought a brand spanking new Honda Accord, the first year they landed on our shores. I've been slightly smarter with automobile purchases since then........

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
The next car was a Ford Pinto

You bought the Vamo of cars. :)

My cousin had a 65 Mustang with 3 on the floor. His didn't have the issues yours had, but it sure was a fun car to drive. My Camaro helped me accumulate 5 speeding tickets with a few months causing my licence to be revoked. Before that happened I got a duplicate driver's licence and that's how I ended up in Daytona. Went to motor vehicles and turned in my duplicate licence for a Florida drivers licence. The world without computers...

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
You bought the Vamo of cars. :)

My cousin had a 65 Mustang with 3 on the floor. His didn't have the issues yours had, but it sure was a fun car to drive. My Camaro helped me accumulate 5 speeding tickets with a few months causing my licence to be revoked. Before that happened I got a duplicate driver's licence and that's how I ended up in Daytona. Went to motor vehicles and turned in my duplicate licence for a Florida drivers licence. The world without computers...

I remember the day I picked up the Mustang. Bought it from the local Ford dealer. Only problem was I had never driven a stick shift until the day I got the Mustang. They gave me the keys, my dad drove off and I sat in that rust bucket for the next 30 minutes trying to get it to go forward. I popped that clutch so many times and in the rear view mirror, I saw the salesman all laughing and pointing at me. It was not a confidence boosting experience for me, that's for sure. I burned out the clutch completely within a month.

Now the Pinto, ah the Pinto. It was blue with a black vinyl top. I thought I was really styling. That was until I got the AMC Pacer. It was two tone, silver and burgundy exterior with a burgundy and cream tapestry cloth interior. You talk about stylin?!" Evidently, I was the only person on the planet who thought I was.......

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Just went through 8 pages of chargers... Ok..

Well, I'd go for the VC2, as I'd like to see, how much mAh the batteries still have in them.
Use a Nitecore D2 myself, 6 months and no faults.

Apart from all that, home at last. 2AM wake up call, driving, 4AM ferry, driving, 10AM flight (delayed to 11AM), +2h, 3PM landing, 4PM home. Done. Hehe..

Going out for some beers with friends later, one of them has his bands album presentation gig tonight.

Still one the P3(V38)/K4 combo with some NT in it.

Cheers,

R

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
AMC_Pacer_1975-1978 smaller.jpg
basketweave.jpg
Here you go.........I think the AMC Pacer was just ahead of it's time (maybe century), but this is the exact combination I owned:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread