The Mad Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTiger

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2014
Congratulations Ducky.

Not trying to rain on the congrats party but wanted to let everybody know I received the package from madvapes and put everything in a cupboard and had my friend over last night. He told me he just bought a ipv mini 2 and wanted to know if I had a battery & tank he could use until he got paid again. It was then told him I had something in the cupboard for him. He went and opened the cupboard and just stood there and I said congratulations you won the Mad Vapes giveaway and you picked your own prize.
He started freaking out and I thought I was going to have to find an inhaler for him he was breathing so heave.
When he finally calmed down and I could understand what he was saying again he couldn't stop saying thank you and said he couldn't believe that Madvapes was so generous and to post a big thank you to Madvapes.
He was so excited and happy with his new mod/gear he gave me the brand new IPV mini 2 he just got and said we both won.

So from my friend a big "THANK YOU MADVAPES"
And from me as well THANK YOU CROWDUDE & MADVAPES!

We had a great night vaping and made my place so foggy it was crazy.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Congratulations Ducky.

Not trying to rain on the congrats party but wanted to let everybody know I received the package from madvapes and put everything in a cupboard and had my friend over last night. He told me he just bought a IPV mini 2 and wanted to know if I had a battery & tank he could use until he got paid again. It was then told him I had something in the cupboard for him. He went and opened the cupboard and just stood there and I said congratulations you won the Mad Vapes giveaway and you picked your own prize.
He started freaking out and I thought I was going to have to find an inhaler for him he was breathing so heave.
When he finally calmed down and I could understand what he was saying again he couldn't stop saying thank you and said he couldn't believe that Madvapes was so generous and to post a big thank you to Madvapes.
He was so excited and happy with his new mod/gear he gave me the brand new IPV mini 2 he just got and said we both won.

So from my friend a big "THANK YOU MADVAPES"
And from me as well THANK YOU CROWDUDE & MADVAPES!

We had a great night vaping and made my place so foggy it was crazy.
That is awesome! It is so fun to see someone happy, and even more so when you had a part in it!

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
Memorial-Day-Tribute-pic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread