The Billow v2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelseyr561989

May 19, 2015
Maybe try leaving the inner sleeve just a tiny bit loose to allow more juice in. I just tried it on mine and it does allow more in juding by the pop sizzle and the added flavor / vapor. It isn't leaking this way either so this might work for you.

I'll try that out, work has been so busy that I've had no time to try anything.

erieboyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Received mine a few days ago and I'm in vape heaven. No leaks like my lemo 2 and vapor galore
478c91d1c42f6a05c95789edaa20edba.jpg

Reactions: VAPIN8

Taowulf

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Bend OR
Omg just watched twisted420 review, that thing is a perfect beast it really has everything i want in a tank. Theres always something on a tank i feel like it could of been done better. I think this baby got it covered love at first sight!

Yeah, it is Richards fault I ordered it. Well, that and the clearo type fill and that deck.

Reactions: jrlakeman

AntC

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2014
United States
I was going to get a single coil tank, for nickel builds, even started a thread to get info on what's good out right now for single coil options, my Billow2 will be here Monday lol. I prefer the dual coil, 4 post style over the Kayfun style deck. Between Twisted and VapnFagn (newer guy I like his channel), I couldn't resist. They both said the same exact thing-NO cons. All pros. Neither of them could find anything wrong with it.
One thing I don't like, is that it's pretty exposed to breakage. Wouldn't mind getting the SS tube, if they offer it like the v1 Billow. I'm in construction so I have to watch it. I just ordered an extra glass tube to be safe. No biggy, and definitely not a big deal for me.

ismokeinbinary

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Kentucky
Mine will be here Monday. My friend brought his in to work and challenged me to try and get a dry hit without going over 60 watts. I tried and tried. I couldn't do it. Awesome flavor and vapor production. No leakage at all. My Lemos will be officially retired come Monday.

Tapped from my LG G3

My Lemo went to the girlfriend the day I got mine. This tank is off the chain. Even my RDA friends were impressed.

ramrod

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
United States
Looking at that deck, with it's designed layout. It appears that with the right build, you could have simular flavor characteristics as an Orchid RTA. Can anyone whose used an Orchid, attest to this? Because my trigger is very close to being pulled on this one! I try to only buy vape gear that really works for me (less is more attitude) . But this one has caught my attention.....

AntC

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2014
United States
Looking at that deck, with it's designed layout. It appears that with the right build, you could have simular flavor characteristics as an Orchid RTA. Can anyone whose used an Orchid, attest to this? Because my trigger is very close to being pulled on this one! I try to only buy vape gear that really works for me (less is more attitude) . But this one has caught my attention.....
I haven't received mine yet, but I can say that the similarities between the Billow2 and Orchid (I have the v4) are one of the main selling points for me, I'm already used to building on that deck, and love it.

ramrod

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
United States
I haven't received mine yet, but I can say that the similarities between the Billow2 and Orchid (I have the v4) are one of the main selling points for me, I'm already used to building on that deck, and love it.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I also have V4 w/ bell cap. Plus the other attributes have me interested in this one.

ismokeinbinary

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Kentucky

My homeboy has an Orchid, if you turn the airflow down a bit the flavor the Billow v2 puts out is better than the Orchid, Lemo, Lemo 2, Goblin, and the Zephyrus. On wide open airflow I feel like the flavor gets a little bit muted, but that's because this thing has almost no drag, the airflow is insane. The Billow v2 is definitely an upgrade from an Orchid. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Btsmokincat

ramrod

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
United States
My homeboy has an Orchid, if you turn the airflow down a bit the flavor the Billow v2 puts out is better than the Orchid, Lemo, Lemo 2, Goblin, and the Zephyrus. On wide open airflow I feel like the flavor gets a little bit muted, but that's because this thing has almost no drag, the airflow is insane. The Billow v2 is definitely an upgrade from an Orchid. Hope that helps.
Yup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread