Status
Not open for further replies.

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
So Imeo, we should start looking around June 22 for them to ship from Greece to the sellers? That would put the Proteus in the US supplier FMS about a week after that. So from past experiences with you shipping to your sellers and getting the product into the US, should be able to purchase around the last week of June.

Does this sound about right?

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
@Soul Seek...not very happy, evrrytime called a troll, if I have another opinion like You. Gone the whole mechsnical wasy with GG and still very happy. But i don't see the sense in a regulated device for 14500, 18650 ist for me the right one.
Blue buddy, whatever your opinion is, please don't advertise other competing products here. I agree with you on things but you don't see me talking about other products.

Although this is the Internet, you can be a little more considerate and respectful to this forum which is the GG forum.

What you are doing is just wrong and makes you being accused as a troll. If you want to send a product advice to someone just pm him!

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
Blue buddy, whatever your opinion is, please don't advertise other competing products here. I agree with you on things but you don't see me talking about other products.

Although this is the Internet, you can be a little more considerate and respectful to this forum which is the GG forum.

What you are doing is just wrong and makes you being accused as a troll. If you want to send a product advice to someone just pm him!

I'd never call a troll because he advertised another product, everyone's free to talk about what they use in here The problem was that he presented arguments and when he couldn't answer because he didn't like the rebuttal, he went back to repeating his original point.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
imeo, you must be getting exhausted by now with all this vir checking, when you have finished why not take a break and come to Kos and i will treat you to some local hospitality.
ps just bring a few goodies with you!!!!!!!
I would love to do that, especially now that summer is close kefton! But I do have to finish checking!
Thank you for the invitation buddy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread