Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Only 8 pages of chargers? I lost count. I don't need a charger but what the heck. I'll get me one of those fancy chargers like Bronze ordered.

You really should, you know. I mean, why be the only kid on the block without one? RTD should send Bronze a Thank You Gift!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Reactions: Pinggolfer

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
It'll come to you.
And at this one, I couldn't hold it in any longer! I am quite literally laughing out loud!
rolling.gif

Reactions: rbrylawski

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Bummer, I thought that was what the thermal monitoring system was. Guess I'm back to the flask.

No, not at all. I'm guessing you are already aware of the many DNA40 and SX350J chip mods on the market :). Of the two, I prefer the latter; I think it offers more precision (as, I believe, do PBusardo and Twisted420). The Joules thing is pretty cool! You might also check out Catfish Atty Mods, Red Sky Mods and TMods custom, all of whom have threads here on ECF, and all of whom will undoubtedly welcome your serious inquiries. Each makes at least one TC mod. They've been lovely and extremely helpful to me!

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
My VP2 shipped from RTD Vapors today. I cannot recall the last time I have been this excited about anything.

My we are getting old.

On the bright side R will have another 8 pages of charger posts to read tomorrow.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Speaking of chargers........the Xtar VP2 has a user selectable switch on the back for charging 3.2 3.6 or 3.8 volts. I use 18490 AW's which are 3.7 volt. What setting would I use for them? 3.8 Volts?

RB you just threw fuel on the fire.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Be that as it may, I'd still like to know.....LOL

Next, someone will tell me I need to buy all new batteries to go with my all new charger......

Don't tell me you didn't order new batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread