[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
Yeah..I've kinda given up for the moment, the last good response I got was in Feb, and we're still communicating/I'm waiting for delivery.
Companies are getting more and more strict on their requirements for reviews. Most recent was 5,000 subscribers. :cry:

Reactions: Seleya

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Hey soulman saw this today and after your posts yesterday I thought of you

11212280_10152927925246006_1069344520_n.jpg

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
oh... i believe i can see the end game now. it was perplexing at first.. but its the only picture i can see forming at the end of this.

they are going to do away with all in house recruiters.

they are going to have the hiring managers take on less operational roles and both recruit and hire.

so... a few days back.. a girl gets fired.. for computers.. or so they say.. off topic.
immediately 2 recruiters are taken off recruiting and put on customer service. either of them could do a better job than the person replaced, but felt the need to put 2 to replace the incompetent one. hmmm..

then.. computers get turned around.

i have conflict w/ manager.

today, new policy about vaping and smokeless tobacco.
today they changed wifi pw so that no one can use it.

i expect monday there will be a new policy, and another tuesday and another wednesday until they make it so intolerable that we quit. there are 3 of us now that are actively looking of the 8 in this office that do either recruiting or customer service. a 4th is right behind us.

as mentioned they are quite aware at how hard it is to find people willing to do what we do that are also capable for the rate they charge. so what is there end game.

somethign that wasnt made a big deal is a couple of the hiring managers are now recruiting for themselves.. saying that its bc their areas are smaller.. but the reality is that i believe they are the beta.. they are seeing if the HM's can do it. and are actively trying to phase out the in-house corporate recruiters like myself and my team.

in the end.. they could have had a lot more integrity about this. i feel that todays policy was specifically targeting me as im the most prolific vaper in the office. the only way that couldnt be true is if there was an issue on the accounting side of the office with vaping.. but the timing is beyond coincidental.

i feel clear that they are going to run many of us off. their end game is to passively remove recruiting and just keep customer service.

shame...

Reactions: IML8

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
I'm sorry to hear you're going through all that Soulman...I've been in a job like that before, where they did everything they could to make it miserable and make everyone quit...I did end up leaving that job because it got so bad, and didn't even have another job ready, but I just had to go...was the best thing I ever did...turns out the whole company went under a short time later!

Hope things get better for you soon, or that you can find a better job! Keeping good thoughts for you!

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
From the outside, it looked that way to me as well. And as much as I hate to say it, that particular jewel has the lingering scent of a woman scorned influence all over it.

so petty. the management is getting really shady lately. came in today to pick up a few hours and see that they have put up a firewall for certain sites. im not against that. it removes temptation. but they should have done that INSTEAD of the whole turning our monitors around business. on at least 3 of our faces.. we look so beaten.. unhappy.. meh.. at least i have a job i guess. but i see that there is going to be a progression of removing all freedoms and perks that we had here. im sorry but for 10 bucks an hour.. you gotta really be concerned with the perks. if i made more id have no problem working harder, hell i dont mind working hard.. thats my problem though.. i have streamlined the process for how i do my job to make it more efficient and really can do my days work in oh.. 2-3 hours depending on the day... however a large part of that time is split up as calls come in for me. so ill have to ask for more work.. bc it truly is harder to look busy than it is to be busy. and i dont have a bad work ethic.. just wish they would be more forward about the whole process. my opinion has definitely changed towards how i view the integrity of the company and its upper management. it was leaning that way already... there are just too many facts to prop it up that it stands on its own now...

oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread