Status
Not open for further replies.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I would have to say they taste about the same, as talented as Rob is at making mods Clark is equally talented at making juice. Though I do feel classier puffing on a Woodvil. :p

Why do I suddenly have a visual of Reign kicked back in an overstuffed chair wearing a silk smoking, err,um vaping jacket and the Woody in hand...:laugh:

Last edited:

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
I think you'll dig it TB. It's Passion Fruit forward at first but the cheesecake is really starting to come around. I added a few drops of the plain cheesecake to it when it first arrived in a dripper just to get an idea of where it may land. It's taken up residency in the e7 with the Catfish Rogue...;)

On another note, "Ash's Blend" ( Band Camp and The Switch) has been living in this other mod made by a certain Kat that you may or may not know. It's hitting like a beast with a Nuppin' and a single twisted Tiger coil built to 0.6 ohms...:thumbs:

10ERQrs.jpg
Lookin good! (If you lay that on its side while you tighten the cap it will line up perfectly.)

I'm stoaked to see so many pics of my mods popping up ... very cool!

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Bacco day continues. Home from work and dripping very well steeped Radio along with a wee glass of Laughlin 16 to unwind...

( I may have saved the best for last)
Sounds lovely!

(Did you mean lagavulin?)

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
(Did you mean lagavulin?)

Doh! Fixed! Why yes I did. Very long day! One of the fellas on my crew has the last name of Laughlin! :blush:

That's all folks! Goodnight...

Last edited by a moderator:

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
I think you'll dig it TB. It's Passion Fruit forward at first but the cheesecake is really starting to come around. I added a few drops of the plain cheesecake to it when it first arrived in a dripper just to get an idea of where it may land. It's taken up residency in the e7 with the Catfish Rogue...;)

On another note, "Ash's Blend" ( Band Camp and The Switch) has been living in this other mod made by a certain Kat that you may or may not know. It's hitting like a beast with a Nuppin' and a single twisted Tiger coil built to 0.6 ohms...:thumbs:

10ERQrs.jpg

RIGHT ON!!!! Mine arrives tomorrow!! :) :)

I missed out on the toppings for the original Cheesecake :( I wanted to try out some SS especially. Looking forward to the Passion Fruit! :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread