Muffin Man E-Liquid, My new ALL DAY VAPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my buddies have been raving about how good this new brand of e-liquid called "The Muffin Man" is. I checked out the website OneHitWonderEliquid.com and they are selling 180mL bottles for 59.99 + free shipping. I figured even if the juice is half decent, I'm getting a great deal on e-liquid/mL.
I ordered on Monday Night, and my bottle arrived Wednesday afternoon! Quickest shipping experience I've yet to have from a juice vendor.

And the flavor is amazing! I've been trying to find a good cinnamon apple flavor since I started vaping!

Anybody else recently fallen in love with The Muffin Man?

jrlakeman

Mar 25, 2015
know of any online Canadian e cig stores that sell this juice? as I cannot order juice with nic from the state's as I live in Canada.
:(
I have seen on another forum that One hit wonder does ship to canada someone said but like you said its prolly nic free only. Could it be privately mailed to you from someone in the states or is that to risky?

Emilios

Oct 30, 2013
Farmingdale, NY, USA
To be honest, I'm just starting to look towards getting my juice online. This one seems interesting and is cheap for the amount you get, but it is a bit pricey overall. Would you guys definitely suggest trying this out? I'm looking for a new all day vape as my old one's aren't cutting it anymore. I normally like all flavors except menthols and tobaccos.

Also to note, I would be using it in my Atlantis. I stopped dripping as much since the tank is much more convenient to use when driving and at work. And the fact that I've been getting lazy :)

jrlakeman

Mar 25, 2015
To be honest, I'm just starting to look towards getting my juice online. This one seems interesting and is cheap for the amount you get, but it is a bit pricey overall. Would you guys definitely suggest trying this out? I'm looking for a new all day vape as my old one's aren't cutting it anymore. I normally like all flavors except menthols and tobaccos.

Also to note, I would be using it in my Atlantis. I stopped dripping as much since the tank is much more convenient to use when driving and at work. And the fact that I've been getting lazy :)
I was skeptical at first as my first bottle came from a b&m but the price was great so it was worth a shot. Now its all i vape and would definitely recomend it if you ever tried those apple crumb cakes from hostess its identical to that. And the nicotine is very smooth no pepper type taste to it as with some juice thats on the cheaper side. I vape it in a subtank mini .7 at 28 watts does well at higher power but i try to conserve juice a bit so thats my spot i stick around.

Reactions: Emilios

the illustrator

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

the illustrator

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I looked around after seeing this thread, I've seen nothing but amazing impressions. Most people saying it's the best flavor they've ever had. I think I'm going to do it. I've liked nearly every flavor I've had lol, I'm not hard to please with vape juices, so I'd be shocked if I didn't end up loving this stuff.

Sean Mack

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
New York
It is an amazing juice, the easiest way to describe it is...

You are at the end of your box of Apple Jacks..
You pour the last into a bowl with all that powder..
Now think of how the last 6 spoonful's of that bowl taste...

That is Muffin Man LOL...

It is a really sweet vape, myself I cut it with some vanilla custard so it isn't as sweet, but I have a Starre Tank full of it in my rotation at all times. :vapor:

Reactions: dems86

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
I looked around after seeing this thread, I've seen nothing but amazing impressions. Most people saying it's the best flavor they've ever had. I think I'm going to do it. I've liked nearly every flavor I've had lol, I'm not hard to please with vape juices, so I'd be shocked if I didn't end up loving this stuff.

I went to the vape shop today in hopes of a sample but alas they did not have it. However! The owner has tried it and loved it. So I think Im going for it too! What the hey.

It is an amazing juice, the easiest way to describe it is...

You are at the end of your box of Apple Jacks..
You pour the last into a bowl with all that powder..
Now think of how the last 6 spoonful's of that bowl taste...

That is Muffin Man LOL...

It is a really sweet vape, myself I cut it with some vanilla custard so it isn't as sweet, but I have a Starre Tank full of it in my rotation at all times. :vapor:

How sweet? I have a custard I could cut with but I hate sickeningly sweet vapes. (Just as soon as I say I'm going for it I read this) ugh..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread