Status
Not open for further replies.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Current Manta V2 owners and CH, How is the draw on it? Can it be dialed down? I don't like em too airy. Been debating getting one if CH has enough [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62
As others have already stated, not an airy rda at all. I run mine wide open and it gives killer flavor. Only a tiny bit taller than a Rogue.

Reactions: mommabird62

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Current Manta V2 owners and CH, How is the draw on it? Can it be dialed down? I don't like em too airy. Been debating getting one if CH has enough [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

I love the Manta. It's why I ordered an authentic, after using the clone. I run mine with 2 holes open. It's a 22mm atty, which vapes like an 18mm atty, because of the reduced chamber. Previously, my favorite atty has been the Nuppin. But the Manta is right there with it, IMO, minus the possibility of seepage from over-squonking, because it's top air flow.

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
I love the Manta. It's why I ordered an authentic, after using the clone. I run mine with 2 holes open. It's a 22mm atty, which vapes like an 18mm atty, because of the reduced chamber. Previously, my favorite atty has been the Nuppin. But the Manta is right there with it, IMO, minus the possibility of seepage from over-squonking, because it's top air flow.

Spoken like a true momma [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mommabird62

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Tom what is the size of the inner ring on manta v2 clone, both mine are mashed, well one is snapped other on way out so wanna get some spares [emoji106]

I honestly have no idea. Compare it to the Derringer rings.. Those are 14 x 1.25, if I had to guess I would say 18 x 1.5.

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
I honestly have no idea. Compare it to the Derringer rings.. Those are 14 x 1.25, if I had to guess I would say 18 x 1.5.

In case anyone else asks I've found on Google o ring size for manta V2 is 19mm X 1mm. I'll post in here once I've tried them if they fit

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
Tom I've done some playing around with 26650 squonkers and from everything I've learned building them and using them, a 26650 will give you maybe 25%-35% more run time compared to a single 18650 and it will sag less under higher power, yes, but when you compare this to dual 18650's which give you like 120% more run time than a single and even less sag than a single 26650. really dual 18650's are not all that much bigger than a 26650. personally I'd say that dual 18650's is a much better way to go than a 26650. I didn't think so until I built and used both, just figured I'd share some input for whatever it's worth :)

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Can anyone post builds of their Manta? Kinda struggling to find the flavor. Ive got a 27g dual coil build at .4 or so. Sort of meh. Should i go lower? Thanks

I use 7/8 wrap, 26g kanthal, on a 2mm mandrel. Dual coils. Comes out to about .43 ohms. Gotta keep the coils fairly close to th posts, because of the reduced chamber diameter. The air slots in the cap are 9mm up from the bottom of the cap. So, set the coils at 9mm from the bottom of the base, so they are centered on the air slots in the cap. Be sure to recheck your resistance with the cap on, to make sure the coils aren't toching the inside of the chamber.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Can anyone post builds of their Manta? Kinda struggling to find the flavor. Ive got a 27g dual coil build at .4 or so. Sort of meh. Should i go lower? Thanks
I can later on. The way I built mine, I just get the coils right on the inside of where the side holes exist on the top cap sleeve. Even vertically with those holes, and as close to them as I can get without touching and causing a short.

Currently on the fast track towards tomorrow's hangover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread