Joyetech Evic VT 60 Watt

Status
Not open for further replies.

refuzeandrezizt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Western, KY
Yeah, I just can't do the pre-order thing. I mean hell, look at all the crap with ipv4 pre-order. What a cluster f--k that was, and still is. To me, sacrificing my sanity to save a few bucks doesn't work. We all have different views though, makes the world go round. Also, if I pre-order and have to wait a month to get my product, it'll probably be old news by then. Every week there seems to be several new devices hitting. I waited on my SXM, and ended up getting it in my hands before some people were getting the pre-orders.

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Yeah, I just can't do the pre-order thing. I mean hell, look at all the crap with ipv4 pre-order. What a cluster f--k that was, and still is. To me, sacrificing my sanity to save a few bucks doesn't work. We all have different views though, makes the world go round. Also, if I pre-order and have to wait a month to get my product, it'll probably be old news by then. Every week there seems to be several new devices hitting. I waited on my SXM, and ended up getting it in my hands before some people were getting the pre-orders.
I agree with everything you said...but we are talking Joyetech here. Off the top of my head, I don't recall any Joyetech Failures.

But, I too have decided not to do the preorder on this. After all, It is Temp Control we're talking here, and so far, nobody has got it 100% right on their first try.

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
It can't be any worse than the DNA 40 as far as temp limiting and reliability is concerned - I'd trust Joyetech more than Evolv at this stage.
Every review has been very good indeed and the look of the VT has grown on me since I first saw it.

I have a good feeling about the Evic VT.

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
These devices don't kill me like the ciggies did - they certainly kill my bank account though.
Thats a definite but interesting to see these guys take pages from the video game market. But at least they weren't cutting features when it finally goes live *cough, cough* destiny.

madrabbit

Feb 11, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Ha I'm sure this will be a great device. Before I saw this, I actually almost get my hand on a hb40, just day before I go to my local vape shop I see grimmgreen first impression about this device, I hold on to the hb40 purchase.

Just got update from my local vape shop fb that they will not bring in the full set, I go nut, I want the atomizer too, it's so beautiful together.

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
Ha I'm sure this will be a great device. Before I saw this, I actually almost get my hand on a hb40, just day before I go to my local vape shop I see grimmgreen first impression about this device, I hold on to the hb40 purchase.

Just got update from my local vape shop fb that they will not bring in the full set, I go nut, I want the atomizer too, it's so beautiful together.
I'm loving on my hb40 as I type this out lol

Reactions: madrabbit

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
I like hb40 too but this over come it hahaha...may be hb40 will be second to buy hahaha
I'm just glad they jumped on the fixing of the grounding issue earlier models had. When mine came in it looked like they altered mine to but not quite like the v2. Interesting that they also added the Atty lock to the small screens but however mine doesn't have that feature.

Reactions: madrabbit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread