Not open for further replies.

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
OH NO!!!

My wife intercepted the delivery of my second woodvil; the Utile, and with a great big smile on her face she said....

"You've got to wait until fathers day to open this one."

:shock::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

This would disturb my equilibrium! :eek:

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
Ok KK. #8 Walnut now belongs to moi!

image.jpg

I'm thinking I must be mad to be spending all this money of late on vaping gear, But

Walnut....want
Plunger Door...love
New style....digging it

I'm sure some of you will understand...

Rob, what kind of walnut is this? Black? Common? Persian? English? Donknow?

Now all I need is more new juices and atty's to fill these mods! It's never ending.

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO

View attachment 460349

I'm thinking I must be mad to be spending all this money of late on vaping gear, But

Walnut....want
Plunger Door...love
New style....digging it

Now all I need is more new juices and atty's to fill these mods! It's never ending.

Nice score, I almost got this one but made myself walk away from the puter for a bit :(

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC

View attachment 460349

Walnut....want
Plunger Door...love
New style....digging it

Nice! You are going to love the plunger [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
I've come to realize that even the worse woody of all, the last one anyone picks, would still be something beautiful enough to fall in love with. there is just no bad wood :)
I have found that what I may find beautiful :), someone else thinks is the absolute horror:shock:.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN

View attachment 460349

Walnut....want
Plunger Door...love
New style....digging it

There's a walnut I've got my eye on... it was on the site yesterday, don't know if it's still there, kinda afraid to go check...

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
OK I'm going to start bawling now, seeing all these gorgeous Woodvilles and not knowing where mine is is making me green with envy and hopping mad at the USPS.
Oh no Splat! Still no sign of her?...Do we need to get a posse together to go make the USPS give her up?

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
There all so beautiful and I am happy that you all have yours.:)

Mine...I have no clue, shipping hasn't updated since Tuesday, so its somewhere between Maine and Florida.I'm used to getting mine a day later then the peeps that live from around Orlando and up in North Florida but nothing.
I'm starting to dread Priority Mail, ever since they changed there system Priority has become a nightmare taking a week and longer to get here. :( Just waiting for 8:00 o'clock so I can call the post office.

Splat, this is so strange. Every time I order from a vendor I use in Florida my package went missing for two days. It took a week to get to me. I blamed Brockton, as they have recently taken over distribution from
Shrewsbury, and are completely disorganized. Now, I'm wondering if the hang up is somewhere else on the East Coast.

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Nope not a sign of her, my call to the post office this morning, well lets just say they where less then helpful.The only ray of hope was my mail man, he is a true old gentleman told me he would look in to it for me, he was very apologetic about the office staff.

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Splat, this is so strange. Every time I order from a vendor I use in Florida my package went missing for two days. It took a week to get to me. I blamed Brockton, as they have recently taken over distribution from
Shrewsbury, and are completely disorganized. Now, I'm wondering if the hang up is somewhere else on the East Coast.

Damselle I live in Tampa fla. everyone around me seems to have gotten there's even people that live further south then I do, who knows where it got laid up at tracking ends at Scarborough ...never mind I had to look up Scarborough to see if I spelled it right, tracking has updated she is in Tampa I should have her tomorrow.:D

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Damselle I live in Tampa fla. everyone around me seems to have gotten there's even people that live further south then I do, who knows where it got laid up at tracking ends at Scarborough ...never mind I had to look up Scarborough to see if I spelled it right, tracking has updated she is in Tampa I should have her tomorrow.:D

You are somewhere close to me

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
I live in AZ and it got here in 2 days! Sorry to hear people haven't gotten theirs yet!

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014

View attachment 460349

Walnut....want
Plunger Door...love
New style....digging it

!

Oh you are gonna be so happy with that. I really like the plunger on my mod. It has barely left my hand since I got it in the mail. Thanks for letting us know you bought it. I am so happy for you. I hope next time Rob makes more plunger mods. I am thrilled with mine. I just love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread