Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
Fastest a fasttech order ever got to me! Shipped May 21. Accepted May 22, preparing shipment May 23. I figured I had at least a week before signing up for email notifications from USPS. Checked on a whim on May 25, already in NY! Delivered today (well, waiting at the post office for my return home). Record time for my FT experience.

It is several Taifun bases, tanks/chimneys, a kayfun and a Russian to play with :)

Have you tried the Pirate RY4 from them, the one Bill has been talking about? I went ahead and ordered some along with Hangsen RY4. 130ml of juice came out to 12-13 dollars. :lol:

Normally don't like the high PG stuff but I'm interested enough to try this.

Congrats on the new gear.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
kewl!!

Well........I'm not happy.......found out today that the Governor signed Tx SB 97 yesterday. I figured he would, but still not happy about it. It's still not as bad as other states, but really annoying to have to pay extra for age verification, and have to be home to sign for stuff, and hope the mailman actually rings the bell. Still not sure how they'll handle it with the 18, 19, and 20 yr olds for whom the PO does not offer that service. Also, if any company is found to have sold to minors (even online) for the next 2 years they have to submit records to the comptroller's office with name addy etc of everyone they sell to by the 10th day of each month!! None of the dang comptroller's business what I'm buyin!!!

does the age verification apply to out of state internet purchases too?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I am 61 and switched to vaping 5 months ago after 35+ years of smoking. I have not done the math on the exact number of years I smoked 40 maybe?
Welcome Robert!! You found a great area!! Here is our back porch too where we can talk about stuff other than vaping.
Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Three | Page 406 | E-Cigarette Forum

does the age verification apply to out of state internet purchases too?
Jup.....anything ecig related that we order online

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
10%20years_zpsrfsogqfj.jpg~original

* of sobriety

Huge Congratulations, Metal!!!
040.gif
1304rollingkitty.gif

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
I'm 66 and started my new non smoking life 6 months ago. Started smoking at 14 because I thought it was cool. Now I am really cool-- I'm vaping lol

I am 61 and switched to vaping 5 months ago after 35+ years of smoking. I have not done the math on the exact number of years I smoked 40 maybe?

welcome-desi-glitters-21.gif
to you both!! Grab a rocker, tell some tales!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I'm 66 and started my new non smoking life 6 months ago. Started smoking at 14 because I thought it was cool. Now I am really cool-- I'm vaping lol

Warm welcome to ya! Yepper, I was sooo 'cool' when I was young and dumb...

Glad ya dropped in. Hope ya enjoy da stay. Ya can check in, but then your stuck here!
BigGrin-1.gif
<note da white pearlies...>

Well........I'm not happy.......found out today that the Governor signed Tx SB 97 yesterday.

OK, who's holdin' dis day-um'd basket on it's way to Hades?

Last edited:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Just in case anybody was fooled, Tomlin was an exceptionally fine looking woman whenever she was out of character. Not a sexist comment, but sometimes you just can't help noticing.
Yes indeed!

My mistake for melding Laugh In and Saturday Night Live into one show. Geezer brain and all that is my excuse.

I see some chat about Nitecore D4 chargers. When I looked at these a few weeks ago I came across this clone warning. Be warned!
I checked at the time and mine was ligit, just a dud, but good thing to aware of.

I was house-cleaning, stuck a yard-stick under the sofa, just to see what I could find. Lo, and behold, I found the rice-pin from my nemesis!! :D Re-installed it, but kept the one I had fabricated from a screw, just in case the little thing tries to run away again. :eek:
Yay! Better to find it under the sofa than somewhere in a dogie "deposit."

Welcome to the porch Brvfan and little buddy! There's a stash of clean dog, cat or whatever furry friend pads around the corner over there. :)

kewl!!

Well........I'm not happy.......found out today that the Governor signed Tx SB 97 yesterday. I figured he would, but still not happy about it. It's still not as bad as other states, but really annoying to have to pay extra for age verification, and have to be home to sign for stuff, and hope the mailman actually rings the bell. Still not sure how they'll handle it with the 18, 19, and 20 yr olds for whom the PO does not offer that service. Also, if any company is found to have sold to minors (even online) for the next 2 years they have to submit records to the comptroller's office with name addy etc of everyone they sell to by the 10th day of each month!! None of the dang comptroller's business what I'm buyin!!!
No problem carrying concealed gus in Texas but try to buy a drip tip and you have to jump through all sorts of hoops. Way to go Texas! I'm really sorry Deb, that law sucks. And it's discriminatory. They tried to pull that here but luckily it died.

Welcome Robert!! You found a great area!! Here is our back porch too where we can talk about stuff other than vaping.
Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Three | Page 406 | E-Cigarette Forum
Pretty sure Robert's been here before. He's been everywhere else on ECf. ;)

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Front porch of the Hotel California?
Can I just slide my recliner over?
Is "California" supposed to rhyme with "over"?

Welcome anyway. You will enjoy our attempts to be brilliant, however, we are just everyday people, really.

So, you have been posting regularly elsewhere, what brought you to this cozy corner of the fora?

Depends on how big the recliner is. I think we need an addition to the porches.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Padding...I know the deal.

yep my skinny .... needs artificial padding. mY recliner is large and comfy with power lift and massage/heat built in. I have a swing away little table for my keyboard/monitor with a tootle vapster holder and beverage holder on it too.
Do you have plenty of electrical outlets there?
I suppose there are unlimited virtual outlets?

The other tootle puffers did not appreciate my discussing pink water heaters.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Yep I visited both porches before. Got a splinter in my .... from sitting on the steps.
That's why I sprawl on the floor with the critters. And it probably wasn't a splinter. More likely a pin from one of Iffy's pincushions he tries to get folks to sit on.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Less than 20,000 post to go to the 15 million!

I found a lot of pins while housecleaning. I am a very messy stuffed animal maker. Next time we see Iffy and Bells starting a boxing match, I think they both deserve cushions liberally studded with pins.
I like that idea a lot.

I stuff my cats with food not pins. That would be mean.
they don't like the vibrator in my recliner btw.

Upon examination I believe it was a piece of 30 ga Kanthal.
Our dog hates anything that vibrates too. Just say bzzzzz and he slinks to a far corner. Not sure I'd want to vape in a vibrating chair for fear of clanking the drip tip on my teeth.

ETA - I think they do as I've heard people saying they use magnets to find lost PV bit and bob and clean up kanthal trimmings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread