• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best / Cheapest place to buy Nicotine base in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: The discussion of pure nicotine is not permitted here

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Thinking about buying nicotine to start DIY. Isn't 100mg dangerous? I've hear 1ml can kill someone if in contact with the skin. (I plan on using gloves, but I must admit this is scaring me away from DIY juice).

Everything you want to know about DIY can be found here: DIY E-Liquid

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
It seems like Hydravape is getting very good reviews in both the quality of nic and price. Thinking of placing an order with them.
Anyone knows how to order from them?
I went to their website but can't find a way to add in a cart or something.
just call his bussiness number.
post back how it went

bdpf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
So far, I've been very pleased with the service from Hydavape.
I contacted them via email and had a few questions to which they replied very promptly.
I sent payment yesterday night and they shipped today.
Their price seem very good as well for a Canadian supplier. 250ml/100mg nic + 2L PG + 4L VG for $163 shipped. For me, that's a 2 years supply.

If the quality of their merchandise is as good as their CS, I'll be very happy.

EdT586

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2015
Canada
Thinking about buying nicotine to start DIY. Isn't 100mg dangerous? I've hear 1ml can kill someone if in contact with the skin. (I plan on using gloves, but I must admit this is scaring me away from DIY juice).

Don't worry, it is not 100% nicotine.
100mg being the most potent concentration available is really just 10% nic mixed into a liter of PG.

Reactions: Zurd

wesson

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2015
Ontario, Canada
It seems like Hydravape is getting very good reviews in both the quality of nic and price. Thinking of placing an order with them.

I too am interested in purchasing their 100mg nic base and just sent to them an e-mail inquiry requesting info about their ordering and shipping procedures procedures.

wesson

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2015
Ontario, Canada
I placed an order with Hydavape (based in Arnprior, ON, I believe) for a half litre of 100mg nic based in PG, on Wednesday. I received the order today (Friday). All e-mail inquiries were answered within a couple of hours and shipping was very fast and quite reasonable. I'm very pleased with Hydavape's service and products. :thumbs:

Home - hydavape

wesson

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2015
Ontario, Canada

bdpf: I don't believe that you can place an order directly from their website. Just send them an e-mail inquiry and they'll get back to you promptly.

wesson

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Hey @wesson I'm checking out their site now. Is the nicotine the "Unflavored Base Mix" on their DIY page?

Yup, that's it. Just specify the base in which you want the nic concentrate, either PG or VG and the quantity and they'll ship it to you promptly. Because it was my first order and to test the waters, I only purchased 500ml of 100mg nic in PG. They shipped to me 2 x 250ml bottles. Works for me.

Reactions: Shipwreck

Shipwreck

Jun 4, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Shipwreck, I wish I could tell you, but I haven't yet tried it. I normally vape at 18mg (Kayfun V4 & Nautilus mini), so it will be interesting to see how it compares to commercial e-liquid.

Aaah ok. I won;t be getting my supplies for a few weeks, so if you use it before I do please post back and let me know. I'll do the same if you haven't used it by then because I use 18mg as well.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I ordered 500mls 48 nic a few months ago from Hydavape and its good nic. I got 2 - 250ml white plastic bottles well wrapped on a box along with the caps being sealed with a glue gun I thought was a nice touch. I ordered 50/50 since I like 60/40 and my wife vapes 50/50 so It seemed the way to go. I will be making a order soon but of the 100 nic and I'll cut it myself down to the 48 I'm use to using.

Reactions: Shipwreck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread