Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdbaker82

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2014
United States
Just got the kanger sub tank mini and I am very impressed with the OCC coils have the stock. 5 in there now have some of the nickel ones to try next but I personally think the flavor on this is better then the Atlantis

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

refuzeandrezizt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Western, KY
Just got the kanger sub tank mini and I am very impressed with the OCC coils have the stock. 5 in there now have some of the nickel ones to try next but I personally think the flavor on this is better then the Atlantis

I like my Mini much more than the Atlantis. Doesn't explain why I have two of the Atlantis and only one Mini. But my Lemo Drop beats the Mini for Ni builds.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California

The sub tank trounces the Atlantis in flavor production :p

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
From what I understand, the newest version has two air slots in the base, comes with red o-rings and black o-rings, no longer comes with the replacement glass. The RBA has been changed and is now held on with an o-ring and a little set screw, no longer has juice channels, but has holes in the side. The OCC heads now have vertical coils in them instead of horizontal. As far as where to grab the new stuff, not sure on that as I haven't looked.
The updated rba deck comes with the Subox-included, updated Subtanks. Don't think they're out yet.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
I like the bottom juice channels.... Easier to vape a tank empty :p
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
I've seen the mods where the drill additional holes like the occ style into the rba. Once the juice gets past those holes does it mess up the vaccum for the bottom juice channels? Just curious, I don't plan on doing it anyway because they work just fine as is.

Rcajun

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2015
Dallas, TX, USA
I would imagine that once the juice levels got down to the holes, it would be time to refill the tank. I could never get the OCC heads to work properly so I've used the RBA section since soon after getting the STM.

From what I have seen, the new STM coming out no longer has juice channels, just the holes in the sleeve of the RBA like on the OCC coils.

Reactions: ashtrayogdc

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
I would imagine that once the juice levels got down to the holes, it would be time to refill the tank. I could never get the OCC heads to work properly so I've used the RBA section since soon after getting the STM.

From what I have seen, the new STM coming out no longer has juice channels, just the holes in the sleeve of the RBA like on the OCC coils.
Ya I don't think I like it.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Recieved my bell tanks for the subtank mini from fasttech today, damn good deal for just over $2 a piece, so far no leaking and no complaints - $1.89 Acrylic SUBTANK Mini Bell Cap - translucent / 37.5mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

mJHWPJS.jpg

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks

chopdoc

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 30, 2014
    Independence, Louisiana, United States
    I have had my STM for two full days now and am on my 6th tank of juice. In the less than a year that I have been vaping I been thru a lot of gear, clearomizer, RBA's, RTA. RDA's, and I must say the STM is to me the best one I have tried yet. I never liked lung hits which is why RDA's was never a thrill for me but with the STM it is as natural as breathing to me. I still like my Kayfuns and Lemo's but I doubt if I will ever buy another one. The Orchids or ok but I know for a fact I will never buy another one of them. The kanger STM is just perfect in my opinion.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Nice nailz, waiting on mine along with one for a KFl to try. How long did it take for you to receive them? Wish now I'd ordered more drip tips to go with them. May have to go back and work up another small order.

Damn quick for getting from china
    ZcFcrhx.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread