Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I think you might have just experienced BUT (Bad Unidentified Taste). There has been a few times that BUT taste has had a fishy taste to me. Sometimes it is plasticky, sometimes oily. Hopefully this steeps out for you.

Thanks chan. Though I don't subscribe to leaving caps off for long to steep, I might give Looper 12 hours with the cap off to breathe it a bit or whip it up in my kids milkshake maker ( no I don't have kids. I purchased the kids milkshake maker specifically to speed steep juices lol).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Ooh thanks for the reminder Anthony (regarding cereal flavors) - this shop carries cereal killa too, which I've been dying to try. I remember a bunch of reviews saying it was harsh and possibly the recipe had changed. We shall see!

Speaking of cereal Vapes, I was going to add Teleos - Crunch to my cart at Giant Vapes and forgot. They ship so fast that by the time I realized I had forgotten to add it, they already had my shipped my order!

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
GV was out of 120mls of Derp Dingus and Ry4, but I stocked up on the 30mls. I buy that stuff at retail, it's great liquid, the 10% works on top of the clearance. Great deal, I never get in on things like that. Day made.

Glad that someone here took advantage of this. I also thought it was a Great Deal on the Derp Sauce.

The next day after my RY4 Order, chanelvaps mentioned the Dingus which I have not had before. I threw 1 into the Cart after review.

Reactions: Mtek

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Speaking of cereal Vapes, I was going to add Teleos - Crunch to my cart at Giant Vapes and forgot. They ship so fast that by the time I realized I had forgotten to add it, they already had my shipped my order!

Giant Vapes is outta stock of The Milk and Crunch in most nic percentages.

I was going to order some more of both in 6 yesterday, fooey.

The WGU Club Co-Founder

Vapey_McVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Los Angeles
Got 4 bottles from coval vapes, vaped through a tank of discovery good flavor wished theyd said its jasmine green tea however instead of just saying green tea.. Still need to try loopy COPYRIGHTDMCA, churro, and crunch berry.

Also kind of lame that their advertised 30ml bottles are actually 25ml...

So 20ml missing from my order....

Radius on their bottles is 1.4cm every other juice brands 30ml bottles have a radius of 1.55cm ... Or approximately 18.4% less volume available in their containers.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Got 4 bottles from coval vapes, vaped through a tank of discovery good flavor wished theyd said its jasmine green tea however instead of just saying green tea.. Still need to try loopy COPYRIGHTDMCA, churro, and crunch berry.

Also kind of lame that their advertised 30ml bottles are actually 25ml...

So 20ml missing from my order....

Radius on their bottles is 1.4cm every other juice brands 30ml bottles have a radius of 1.55cm ... Or approximately 18.4% less volume available in their containers.
If they are really selling 25mls as 30, how has no one called them out until now.

Someone get the torches and pitchforks, it's time to amass!!!

The WGU Club Co-Founder

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
Very nice. I had Dingus when the brand launched and it was a constant re order. A bit rich for an adv, but doable and a top five of my faves. I don't know your preferences, but I think most anyone would be pleased with it.

Glad that someone here took advantage of this. I also thought it was a Great Deal on the Derp Sauce.

The next day after my RY4 Order, chanelvaps mentioned the Dingus which I have not had before. I threw 1 into the Cart after review.

Reactions: DJLEC

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I just measured a full bottle with a syringe 25ml....
Oh, I most definitely believed you, my sentoment about pitchforks and torches was genuine. There is no room for vendors scamming their customers, and I think they should be called out on it.

The WGU Club Co-Founder

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD

I did try milk at the shop today and it was very good! I almost got a bottle but I had already spent a good amount of cash lol

Ok-I give up. what is the WGU Club? I've started to see that signature around in the last few days and I am clueless.

Me either! But I'm always out of the loop

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I know someone on here said that the Plume Room juices don't need steeping, but I swear my Banana Pudding has gotten better with a couple of weeks ageing. At first, the banana tasted kind of green to me. Now, the banana has matured and tastes nice and ripe and the pudding has come out. Yummy!

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Oh my god I received my first Coval order yesterday. I've only tried Nana Puddin, but it is ridiculously good. Instantly one of my favorites ever. Now I'm super excited to try the others, but I must finish what I have in my other tanks first! I think I like higher vg liquids. When I had the choice I'd pick 50/50, but I realize my favorite juices have been about 70-80 vg.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Ok-I give up. what is the WGU Club? I've started to see that signature around in the last few days and I am clueless.

I did try milk at the shop today and it was very good! I almost got a bottle but I had already spent a good amount of cash lol

Me either! But I'm always out of the loop
Sorry, missed the question, lol

It's The We Got Ubertoots Club

It came about on the first UberTuesday, the excitement of winning in an F5 battle for an atomizers we had been waiting 7 months for was overwhelming, lol

Home

UTA by Ubertoot Review - MY FAVORITE RTA!:

The WGU Club Co-Founder

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
OMG I forgot how awesome double flavor cheesecake and caramel cake from highbrow vapes are right off the bat!!! I only ordered a 10ml so as to not give it time to taste like butter lol. its half gone already, I highly recommend it!!!The double flavor is soooo dang goooood!!!

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
Um guys, I placed an order with Vapejoose and I'm still going through the samples, but their strawberry cheesecake is my favorite cheesecake I've tried to date.. and I've tried quite a few. I went through the 10ml sample in a blink. (let them sit for 2 weeks before trying). It taste more like.. maybe like strawberry cheesecake ice cream tastes.. lighter and doesn't have that heavy butter flavor.

There's a 25% off sale today, so that makes 125ml a mere $14.22. I'm getting a few.

I can't speak to all the juices yet.. I've also tried the Strawberries and Cream (definitely decent though not my favorite of all strawberries and cream) and the Banana Pancakes (not bad at all). A few more to try today too, but dat Strawberry Cheesecake... mmmmm

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
OMG I forgot how awesome double flavor cheesecake and caramel cake from highbrow vapes are right off the bat!!! I only ordered a 10ml so as to not give it time to taste like butter lol. its half gone already, I highly recommend it!!!The double flavor is soooo dang goooood!!!

Those have been two of my mainstays for over 3 years

Vapey_McVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Los Angeles
Oh, I most definitely believed you, my sentoment about pitchforks and torches was genuine. There is no room for vendors scamming their customers, and I think they should be called out on it.

The WGU Club Co-Founder

They replied to my post on facebook first with them asking me to pm them and they would look into the matter on monday they then delted that post and replied the following lol

"When we moved to this bottle supplier some time ago, we had this same concern. We did a true 30ml draw on a calibrated syringe and our bottles are indeed 30ml bottles. These bottles have thinner glass than some other bottles and numerous vendors use the same bottles we do."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread